1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"Strip Club Diaries"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by El Hitman, May 16, 2011.

1. SpaceCityKid

SpaceCityKid Rookie

This seems like a good time to announce I'm an undercover stripper, any openings available?

2. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

I would rather not say where I work...YET. We are still in the process of hopefully opening our own club in a couple of weeks. When THAT is open, I'll let you guys know. All Clutchfans members will get free cover, and the first drink on the house EVERY TIME THEY VISIT. It'll be a mandatory rule in the club and all of the staff will know...because I am a die hard ROCKETS FAN and well let's face it some of us are alcoholics. :grin:

3. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Do you accept coupons?

4. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'll go just as long as you have nice looking women there. I don't want to see women up there that look like they just gave birth or have bullet holes... Babes was pretty gross.

5. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

East Side of town has gotten bad since I moved out of that side of town in 07. Even when lived there, after I graduated high school, I was barely on that side of town other than go home and sleep.

6. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

If this is true, there needs to be an El Hitman statue next to Hakeem's at Toyota Center.

7. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

For a place that supposedly has cops everywhere, I NEVER see any on 10 East of the Belt.

and

why would you have worked in Channelview, there aint no strip clubs out there.

8. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

Don't worry our strip club will be awesome...trust me. And I never worked at Babes, and I'm not allowed to go there...I'm banned. hahaha. I porked the G.M's 10 yr on and off girlfriend. And there are 3 strip clubs on I-10 East. Most recently I was working at Hi-10 East, I mentioned it a couple months back. We got there doubled sales, doubled customer count and dancer count all in 3 months...working there proved to me and my buddy that we can pick up any strip club no matter how ugly or the side of town. Galveston is a good idea, but I'm thinking maybe somewhere southwest closer to Sugar Land. Most of you might know a lot of things I know now...but I've experienced them first hand, and it's not the same reading it...and it happening in front of you. And I'm not lying when I'm saying free cover and drinks for Clutchfan Members. I know a lot of you are extremely critical and are always complaining so I'm not gonna formally invite any of you until we have our own strip club open. :cool:

1 person likes this.
  9. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

You implied Channelview in your first post.

The only clubs on I10 East are in Houston, Galena Park or Jacinto City.

Channelview is an industrial craphole with zero redeeming factors, least of which would be a strip club...that would only marginally improve the area.

edit: dont get offended, Im just busting your chops. ;)

10. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I don't think you could get into Galveston unless there's a change in politics down there. Which could happen if gambling comes in and they city really booms.

11. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

so I assume you're buying an existing place because they don't give out new licenses/permits anymore correct?

12. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

Channelview was 2 exits down...and one of my door host's friend's got shot last week. There's hotels down that highway whose entire function is to sell girls and sell crack...everybody is in on it...even the cops.

13. Relentless

Relentless Member

Snitches get stitches

14. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

Buying? No owner would be that stupid. They're all greedy...they want rent. So right now we're in the market for a venue big enough to satisfy all of our ambitions and plans. What you guys don't know is that I got fired from Michael's unjustly for some B.S between me and another manager...then 10 months later my supervising manager, and general manager of the club at the time...and now my business partner...also got fired because him and the owner weren't seeing eye to eye anymore. My friend opened his own sports bar up north by 1960, and the owner didn't like it...so he found a way to fire him. So our grand scheme is to go head to head with Michael's because him and me were directly responsible for picking up that club when it was in the sihitterr. Houston Press gave us "the best strip club in Houston" award in 2010, we must've been doing a decent job for them to name us not Men's Club, Treasures, or St James. So with our experience, and customer/dancer base...we are going to war with them until they implode. We made them...and we can break them. Don't believe me? Tell me why the owner had a meeting with all the managers a week after me and my buddy started working 1 mile away from him. He didn't fear us at Hi-10 cause it's too far...but now that we're at his door step he knows we're gonna take all his dancers and customers. Cause we can...and we will.

15. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

I am fascinated by stories such as these. I know a few girls at Treasures and they have some of the best stories you'll ever hear.

Keep it up, El Hitman. I'll def check your club out some day.

16. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

You're working at Colorado?

17. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

Has anybody use counterfeit money on strippers? Being in the dark scenery atmosphere how would they know if it's real or fake unless the whole place have counterfeit black light. Just curious :)

18. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

Me and him have get offered a job at every strip club we go to...most recently Joy of Houston. We were there this weekend with some friends F-ing **** up, and the owner whom we've known for a while offered us to take over his dayshift. Cause he knows that Michael's was selling $18,000 per week dayshift at it's peak 5 months ago, while our closest competitor (St James) was selling a measly $11,500 a week dayshift. It's not that I'm arrogant about what we do...it's that we've been to all the top strip clubs in Houston and even the crappy ones to see what they are doing, and none of them are doing what we did for Michael's dayshift. We have formulated a new way of running a strip club that is not groundbreaking, it's simple and very effective...the problem is getting everybody to buy into it. For that...you need the right people and it takes time to find them, which is why I'm not rushing anything.

19. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Just when you think a depressing thread can't get more depressing, you get someone stuffing monopoly money in a bullet-ridden stripper's used thong in "Channelview." (uhuhhuh, uhuhhuhhuh. I can, like, see her channel from here, Beavis.)

20. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

I kicked out a guy that tried to use playing cards as currency...and yes we're always on the look out for funny money. Those cheap bastards are everywhere.