1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Streaming sites like Sopcast?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DavidRocket, Oct 4, 2010.

1. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

I was able to watch the game on atdhe.net but the quality was kinda poor. Better than nothing though.

However, has anyone tried watching it on READON TV? That has a ton of channels from every country out there. I couldn't find the game on CCTV5 or any of the chinese feeds.

Does anyone know if CCTV5 still televises Rockets games during the regular season? They sure didn't televise tonight's preseason game. Please let me know. Thanks!

2. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

off-topic but I thought it was funny when I saw that the OP and I almost have the same username, hehe.

3. DLRoxFan92

DLRoxFan92 Member

Anybody know any video streaming sites I can get on my school laptop? They blocked most of the sites listed in this thread!

Damion

4. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

yeah....strictly coincidence :) You claimed it first...but I assume we are both named David.

5. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Is that for Broadband or TV?

DIRECTV told me it's 6 payments of $29 for TV, which tells me they have increased the price (I was only paying $159 the past few years).

6. DavidRocket

DavidRocket Member

Does anyone know if CCTV5 or any Chinese channels still stream all the Rockets games during the regular season?

7. thegame_2234

thegame_2234 Contributing Member

i was looking one for the iphone; any one :confused:

8. PrawnJ

PrawnJ Member