1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Streaming NFL Games?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by slcrocket, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
  1. slcrocket

slcrocket Contributing Member

So let me preface this by saying that I am interested in doing this legally or at least quasi-legally, and without risking infection of my computer in the process. I don't want to pay for cable/satellite as I don't need them for anything else.

I know that the NFL has their "Game Pass" program, but it's not offered in North America. Are there other ways to do this? Is there a way around that (masking an IP or something)? I'm willing to pay for it, but I'd like something reliable - not just cruising Justin.tv or atdhe.

TIA.

2. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Ditto, I'd love something I could watch regularlly, found a handful of good sites last year but all of them have been shutdown.

3. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Lots of streaming sites that are easy to use, I have been using them for years. ATDHE, ilemi, etc

4. Microfridge

Microfridge Contributing Member

I honestly wish NFL would start streaming games online like NBA does. Living in LA robs me ability to watch Texans games (no DirectTV either cuz I'm renting)

I don't want to keep watching Raiders games :(

5. TexasTofu

TexasTofu Member

I was really enjoying watching REDZONE on NFL network after watching the Texans blow theire 4th quarter leads. unless your paying direct TV, atdhe is as good as your gonna do.

6. MIAGI99

MIAGI99 Member

I find P2P4U or MyP2P has the best quality links most of the time for streaming. You need to install sopcast player though to get most of the streams. You can also catch most games a day or two later in HD from tenyardtorents if you missed a game.