1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Streak Rituals

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by QdoubleA, Mar 12, 2008.

1. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Matt Bullard just said he isnt wearing a tie, personally i watch home games at a friends house in my Yao home jersey, and away games at home in my Tmac away jersey, anything u guys are doin to keep the streak alive?

2. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Yeah, we are winning because Rick Adelman has not activated me on the roster yet.

3. Q

Q Contributing Member

I stopped talking to my best friend and the Rockets haven't lost since;
    he keeps calling and wandering what's up but I can't call back
    and explain so as to not ruin the streak.

4. mrdan

mrdan Contributing Member

I got one of the C&D Scrap Metal Rockets' visors at the last game I went to. I have been wearing it for every game.

Also, I have been doing pxp in chat for most of the games on the streak.

5. flyguy2000

flyguy2000 Member

for win #20, i will be getting $20 dances from strippers today. well i would have done it anway

6. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

C&D PAYS YOU IN TWO DOLLAR BILLS!!!!

7. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

30 minutes prior to the game (right as Rockets Live comes on), I pull out the Scola road jersey that I first wore at the beginning of the streak and put it on.

We have not lost since I have been wearing it.

I only wear it during the game so as to not get it dirty cause as long as we are winning, it aint getting washed.

8. ACID

ACID Rookie

I make sure I drink 5-6 St. Arnolds every game.

9. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

dave and Mig know this one, but I realized that after the all-star break that I kept buying nachos from this mexican place by my apt. I've bought it for every game that I've seen since the all-star break (cept NO since I saw that game much later that night) dave keeps bugging me to buy them tonight for the sake of the streak

i like them but damn they aint healthy and i am trying to lose some weight here

10. Texas Stoke

Texas Stoke Contributing Member

Right before each new game during this streak, I erase the previous game and just at the moment the ball is thrown in the air for the next game tip-off, I hit record!

11. Kindger

Kindger Contributing Member

It's the first game Rockets vs No in the streak and I was too nervious to watch it on TV so I just settled to look at the play-by-play on Yahoo, and we blew them out!!!. Since then I never watched my Rockets on TV even though it was always available to me. :mad:

I'm not going to watch the live game on TV until the streak ends. I know it's stupid and I'd miss a lot of fun that I could have by watching these incredible guys, but I just don't want them to lose because of me! Winning gives all the happiness that I need. And I can always watch the video afterwards.

12. dtowninyourtown

dtowninyourtown Contributing Member

man you are crazy, you are missing out on some good basketball. I have been putting off getting my hair cut for a while now. Once the streak ends, ill get it cut

13. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

HAHAHHAHAHH thats rude lol

14. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

Feeling something special was brewing, I haven't washed my underwear since win #5.

15. RocketRedd45

RocketRedd45 Member

wow....

16. Phizz3l

Phizz3l Contributing Member

i dont watch the games.... sadly everytime i do, they lose

17. cyruszhang

cyruszhang Member

arghhhhhh.. must be sticky ROFL

18. GlassHalfFull

GlassHalfFull Member

You can go on a diet in July. Let's get our priorities straight here.

19. BaylorRocket

BaylorRocket Member

Not getting a haircut until they lose. My hair really needs to be cut to say the least :)

20. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Miguel and I have found that if we play the game on NBA Live before the actual game (and have Scola starting) whether we have lost or not, the Rockets have won.

Of course just like The_Yoyo, we didn't get our mojo working before the Hornets game, but luckily R2k's Scola jersey came through