1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stoudemire to... everywhere

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Garner, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Garner

Garner Member

Seriously, this is getting ridiculous;

Philadelphia. The Sixers could send Andre Iguodala and Samuel Dalembert in return. According to ESPN's Chad Ford, the Suns are most intrigued by this offer.

Detroit. The latest from the Arizona Republic has the Pistons involved in a three-way deal, sending Ben Gordon to Philly and Chris Wilcox to Phoenix. Iguodala would go to the Suns as well, while Stoudemire would land in Detroit.

New Jersey. They'll be in Brooklyn in a few years, and can offer young talent and draft picks.

Miami . Stoudemire has a place in the area, and has the opportunity to play with Dwyane Wade. The Heat could send back Michael Beasley or Jermaine O'Neal.

Chicago. The Bulls are looking for a power forward who can score. They play in a big market and have cap space to re-sign Stoudemire. Local media says the Bulls have reservations about signing him, but a package of Tyrus Thomas and possibly Brad Miller or Kirk Hinrich is in the mix.

San Antonio. Seems unlikely, but reports say they are mulling it over. The Spurs could send Manu Ginobili's expiring contract in return.

Washington. With the Wizards being in sell mode, the Suns could receive Antawn Jamison in return, a stretch 4 who would work well in their system.

Cleveland. The Cavs could send Zydrunas Ilgauskas and J.J. Hickson in return, and Cleveland would net a frontcourt scorer in Stoudemire. But would a Shaq reunion work? Reports are also saying the Cavs aren't trading at the deadline unless they are overwhelmed by a deal.

1 person likes this.
  2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

thank God we aren't listed.

3. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

I doubt he get traded.

4. Entropy

Entropy Member

Stoudemire stays in Phoenix with a new big fat contract.

5. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

If I were the Bulls I would definitely considering trying to sell a Miller/Tyrus/sweeteners package for him straight up. I know they plan on playing the 2010 Free Agency Sweepstakes game, but I have a feeling most teams that enter the offseason with that strategy are going to wind up getting left at the alter. At least a trade like this makes the Bulls better right now and gives that Rose/Deng/Noah/Hinrich core the dominant post player that they've never had.

6. Shaud

Shaud Member

I see Dumars realizes he screwed up by signing Ben Gordon.

7. Steve_Francis_rules

Do you really think the Suns are going to give anyone other than Nash a fat contract?

8. Entropy

Entropy Member

Since he's Nash's partner in crime, accounting for approximately 4 or 5 of steve's assist's per game, then yes. Yes I do.

9. J.R.

J.R. Member

Already mentioned Miami but..

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...g=aw-stoudemireheat020910&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

10. J.R.

J.R. Member

Wojo: Cavs and Celts will go head to head for Jamison, but sources say Cavs are very involved in talks for Amar'e Stoudemire.

11. Entropy

Entropy Member

Called it.

12. Asian Sensation

stoudemire to...nowhere