1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stop the hateful tweets to our own players, "Rocket" fans...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RudyTBag, Nov 28, 2010.

Tags:
  1. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<br>
    [​IMG]

2. PeppermintCandy

Thanks for posting that.

I was fine with Lowry putting up that shot, bu it actually looks like passing to Martin for a quick shot would have been the better option than that or giving Scola the ball in the low block with just seven seconds on the shot clock.

3. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is just stupid. It isn't Lowry's fault that ignorant fans make stupid tweets. There may have been things he could have done differently but don't say somebody else's stupid action is Lowry's fault.

The fault lies with the person who made the tweet. That wasn't Lowry.

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Karthik,

Big props for standing up.....some people would be too afraid to tweet to a Houston Rockets player.

While I don't condone sending criticism their way, the fact that Kyle is on Twitter means he knows he has to accept the good and the bad.

Kyle can take it......

DD

6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Man oh man, I see this with my students all the time, even the smart ones. It's one thing for (people like me) to screw up a BBS post, but shouldn't a blogger edit a post just once? I think MS Word is destroying the younger generations, one mind at a time.

that a professional player to stop. make your time.

7. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

can't wait for AB to get back and continue having late game snafus like dribbling the ball off his foot so people can tweet him about it...

Kyle should just set his twitter to private to keep the peanut gallery out...

8. DaDakota

People will criticize everyone that is what they do.....just like you just did in a thread about Lowry, by taking a shot at Brooks.

DD

9. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Yep, that is what I did, I brought AB into this, just because I felt like it. Thanks for the recap.

10. DaDakota

You're welcome, glad to be of service to the board and point out hypocrisy everywhere !!

DD

11. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

You know hypocrisy like the back of your hand, huh? ;)

12. DaDakota

She is a fickle beast, and one who must be conquered, this hypocrisy, it will take you years of practice grasshopper to reach the level necessary to tame her.

I wish you well on this quest, and when you can snatch the penny from my hand, you will have arrived.

DD

13. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

So, according to you, slay the beast, become the new beast, and offer cheap door to door sales tricks to entice future pupils, even if they have a no solicitation sign on their doors.

Gotcha.

14. DaDakota

Nay nay, this is why you struggle, you do not knock on the doors of the folks with "no solicitation" signs, you respect their privacy.

You have much to learn...much to learn.....

DD

15. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

You say that today, tomorrow never knows (as Ringo would say)...

16. DaDakota

True, one must adjust with the times, you are learning grasshopper, you are learning.

DD

17. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

It's like I'm talking to Yoda and Richard Nixon at the same time...

18. DaDakota

Stunned by my brilliance, I see Grasshopper.......no need to worry, the penny is safe with me.

Now back to the Lowry tweets......or hating on any other Rockets player of your choosing.

DD

19. MajorSeanBond

MajorSeanBond Member

That was exactly my reaction. #7 needs to grow up. He gains nothing by bringing attention to this. Besides, other than last night and part of the previous game, he has been terrible. Plus he's getting paid now, and that comes with a bullseye attached. I LOVE the Rockets, but I'm not going to defend poor play simply because the player is on our team.

20. Francis 4 ever

lol at you questioning this guys intelligence.

Knowing how much smarter he actually is than every single person on this board makes this post hilarious. Keep on e-thugging, pal.