1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stocking up on Four Loko?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by MingMingDynasty, Nov 20, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Baseballa

Baseballa Member

I can assure you from extensive experience, Joose can't hold a candle to Four Loko.

I've never seen any beverage have the impact on people that Four Loko does. Dangerous stuff.

2. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

They will **** you up....quickly.

3. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

My greatest experience with 4 Lokos

Had 3 shots at my place to pregame, walked over to 7/11 and bought six 4 lokos but me and 5 of my friends.. Walked over to the West Campus E-Bus stop and had a chugging contest with it. Then we went downtown and each had 6-7 shots each. I was already pretty tipsy just from the 3 shots and 4 lokos.. 4 lokos is some intense stuff and yeah, I can't see myself buying it if the price is hiked up to 5$

4. YourSecretLover

it depends on what flavor of four loko you get. Some are great and some are nasty.

RIP Four Loko! So much memories...

5. MingMingDynasty

Nah, the one connected to the Sterling apartments, owned by some sheisty Indian dudes.

6. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Props...

I would have been stumbling...and I'm no lightweight.

7. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

Some dudes from my frat were on the Austin news talking about it. I think they bought like 4 cases haha.

8. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

Oh I hate that place, especially the liquor store. Overpriced ****. They need to make a giant Specs near West Campus.

9. duwende

duwende Member

So i was in austin this past weekend, went to 5 gas stations and spec's liquor to find some four loko. I asked the people at spec's and they said they already pulled it from their shelves.

Tasted it..holy crap that stuff is gross. Not buying anymore, but I'm glad to say I went loco for that loko

10. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Well I think the uproar is that these kind of caffinated drinks are geared more towards underaged people because they get you messed up really quickly and their packaging looks more like a standard energy drink than straight up booze.

The accident which resulted in a death of one of the 14 year girls has created a really big media spotlight which for some reason has focused on this 4Loco garbage.

11. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

As somebody stated, why is this made illegal when coke and rum, Jägerbombs and a number of other alcoholic drinks and caffeinated drinks are mixed together all the time?

12. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

I tried this 'tailgaiting' for the jets and texans game yesterday and it tasted like ****.

I can't believe I drank the whole thing cause I heard its like 3 cups of coffee and 6 beers in them. It felt like I was 'high' not drunk and it messes you up really quickly. I had a bad headache few hours later and felt nauseated.

13. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

stuff should be illegal. It's basically legal date rape.

taste like gasoline and cheap fruit punch.

14. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Reminds me of something I used to drink when I was underage and in HS....

[​IMG]

15. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

Heh, I just looked back at the ABV of these things. Each can is basically a 6 pack of light beer.

16. Codeo

Codeo Member

It's a shame.. greatest drink for a poor freshman :mad:

17. lionaire

lionaire Member

I don't drink but my friends tell me its like drinking 4 beers and a monster...

18. matt8504

matt8504 Contributing Member

Well heads up fellow clutch fans in houston and san antonio Timewise still carries Four Loko. We are not pulling it from our shelves but the distributors are no longer going to distribute it anymore. So about one more week left to stock up. Don't worry though Four loko will be coming out soon with a decaf version.

19. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

that shizz is nasty

20. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Mad Dog Orange Jubilee! That was my staple drink when I was 17-19. I was eventually drinking 2 of the big ones. Man, that stuff made ya 7ft tall and invisible!

As for Four Loko, I had one and thought I was gonna have a heart attack. Never tried it again after that.