1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Still want Kevin Love?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by nbalopez23, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

It's hilarious how many Love haters there are after he stepped on Scola. All emotional decisions. Love would be outstanding for the Rockets. Especially if we somehow kept Asik. I predict he demands a trade by deadline next season. If not, he will go to LA after Kobes contract comes off the books. And then you have my permission to hate him.

2. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

clean up scar tissue? Yeh, I'd still take him... got gamble sometimes regarding high level talent... and I got no prob givin him max money...

3. muas2010

muas2010 Member

Draft Hancock... looks and shoots like like Love.:grin:

4. clos4life

clos4life Member

Yeah, I'll take KLove.

5. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

hows his defense

6. Petey-N-Htown

Petey-N-Htown Member

Yeah, I'd take Love...or Aldridge for that matter if either became available.

7. pollaxt

pollaxt Contributing Member

If Love were completely healthy, he'd be the best PF in the NBA right now and pretty much unobtainable.

Love with baggage is the only Love we can get (future country song lyric).

8. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

This is exactly how I have felt about Smith, if we give him a 4 year deal, he'll be in his 30's for the second half of it wasting away our cap space and championship window.

9. wfeebs

wfeebs Member

Love is the final piece to our championship team (and shoring up the bench). He wants out of Minny. HE IS 24 YEARS OLD.

Get er done this summer Morey

10. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

11. Da Wink

Da Wink Member

yeah..I want an Asik n Love frontcourt!

12. Sen89

Sen89 Member

I don't ever want to see that guy in red

13. ttdestroyer

ttdestroyer Member

Yup because now we can get Love for cheap! :p

14. Rocket Booster

I never did want him in the first place.

15. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

16. teebone21

teebone21 Member

LOL you need defense and a consistent scoring star player to win a ring. Love doesn't have either. How can he be the final piece with matador defense and inconsistent shooting? our bench is still below average, we don't have any consistent shooters, and the defense with love starting will be even worse than it is now. Even harden is still way below the skill level of kobe, LeBron, Durant, drose, etc etc.

17. valorita

valorita Member

Lots of things to love about Klove besides the rebounding and shooting that people may not realize

- the hardest runner in the game. that means he can either ignite or finish our fast breaks

- very low turnover guy for someone who has a ton of usage.

- upper echelon in the league in terms of win shares. as bad as the wolves are, they would be bobcats-like without him

-

18. wfeebs

wfeebs Member

Do you know anything about Love? WHEN HEALTHY he is a consistent scorer and shooter. You think our defense would be worse with love than it is now? Do you watch our PF's play D now? They don't know how to!! And good job pointing out the bench when I already Saud we need that still.

19. wfeebs

wfeebs Member

Said*

20. Mr Chuck Norris

Lol so the love haters are making up things like he can't run the floor, he is inefficient, and he is a statpadder? Stop making **** up. The stays yell you that you guys are lying. Yes his defense is not up to par. But it it's good enough, It's better that dmo and trob. At least. I can't believe y'all would say no to a 24 Year old guy who averaged 24 and 14.... Like we got it like that.