1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Still want Kevin Love?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by nbalopez23, Apr 8, 2013.

1. hocash

hocash Contributing Member

Not a Love fan, but this surgery doesn't seem like a big deal. Lot of players have this minor procedure and come back strong. He'll Ron Artest came back in 12 days. Whatever PEDs Artest is using, in sure Love can get if needed.

2. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Now that's freaking awesome!

3. prs325

prs325 Member

^^^ Cant wait for the next commercial

4. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

The next guy will be Wayne, the #35 with skinny arms right behind Wes

5. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

This is a very minor surgery if it is just scar tissue. That said doctors generally don't like going in and removing scar tissue because it can regrow and sometimes become more of a problem.

6. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Yep, still do

7. SeabrookMiglla

ill take smith over love, just because love is more injury prone. dont get me wrong, i love- loves game. although i would not sign him to an extended contract after the numerous injuries he has been through.

8. tminusrex

tminusrex Rookie

He's not worth a max you'd be better off with Spencer Hawes.

9. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

Yes, please. But I'd sell one of my organs for LMA.

10. ColdspringX

ColdspringX Member

the fatal problem with josh is ... no post game.
    if we dont get any post game from our 4, we are a team left without any post offense.
    we all know how that would go in po.

11. wfeebs

wfeebs Member

I have a feeling morey puts the full court press on Love. With harden recruiting him well get him and be a force for the next 10 years. He looks like an old man, but I think people are forgetting how young Love is.

12. CCM721

CCM721 Member

Don't know how anyone thinks Josh smith bodes better for the future than Kevin Love. Josh Smith is 27 1/2 and his production will probably tank in the next few years due to his dependence on his athleticism. Love is 24, already way better, and his game isn't nearly as reliant on athleticism.

13. alverwi

alverwi Contributing Member

Love's rebounding and outlet passes would be a thing of beauty on this team.

14. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Yes. Even if he had this surgery on both elbows and both knees. He's a hard worker and his hard work has translated impressively well on-court. These kinds of people I don't worry about being lazy or not improving or being losers or injury prone because their own expectations of themselves consistently exceed their team's/fans' expectations of them.

15. DorianTurk

DorianTurk Member

simple answer is YES! *cue Daniel Bryan gif*

16. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Yes. Every player gets his knee scoped eventually.

17. DaGreatest

DaGreatest Member

Its carmelo genius

18. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

a knee scope is like a teeth cleaning these days. has little to no impact on his future production. my strong desire for Kevin Love hasn't changed much. But i also don't spend my time dreamcasting about players that we have little to no chance of aquiring, especially when they are under contract for 2 more years. Also see Lamarcus Aldridge for details.

19. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I'd take him in a heartbeat man. His deficiencies would be masked by Asik and a defensive minded coach/approach would also go a long ways for Love. Healthy, he's significantly better than any other 4 in the NBA (IMO). Just on another level than a Blake Griffen or Lamarcus Aldridge. The only 4's I might take over him would be Anthony Davis and possibly Favors considering his favorable contract. I don't think Lamarcus Aldridge is a #2 on a championship team, but maybe I'm wrong. I'd also take Bosh over LA (sigh).

20. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

And can shoot 3s. His rebounding career is very close to DHo. Do not take a pass on Love, if TWolves are dumb enough to put him out there.