1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Still plenty of "Crow" to go around....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets-R-Us, May 6, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Rockets-R-Us

Rockets-R-Us Contributing Member

For individuals on the GARM who trashed those of us not wearing blinders, I'd like to offer up individual sized helpings of the crow I agreed to eat after the ROX won game 5.

After posting a thread inviting other doubters to share my crow (which I welcomed after game 5 and the ROX seemed to be on their way to a series win...), I got few takers despite the huge number of posts by those with similar doubts about this series and our beloved ROX.

Now, I want to be perfectly clear... I LOVE MY ROCKETS!!!! And I feel about the ROX the way I feel about the Troops in Iraq. They have been badly mislead!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

This series should have been a "slam dunk" to continue the Iraq metaphor ala basketball euphemism. But, I've now seen JVG coach in a several playoff series and guess what folks? He gets outcoached in ALL OF THEM!!! :mad:

So, I would like those of you who flamed me and the rest of us whose faith was shaken before tonights loss...to come on over and have a warm piece of leftover crow...

Oh, and I do believe the ROX could have won the series had they been coached properly when they held the lead with 5.5 minutes to go...!!!

Anyway, I'll be here off an on over the next day or so, handing out crow to anyone willing to step up and own responsibility for calling the rest of us crazy, insane and treasonous...!!!

2. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

According to the "proverb" in your signature... posting is not your gift.

3. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Eat this.

4. Rockets-R-Us

Rockets-R-Us Contributing Member

Nothing like a little homo-erotic taunt when you're pissed off, huh Kam ;) ?

And, if you're really into that sort of thing, just venture down to Montrose. I'm sure somebody will oblige, unless you're as much of a troll as you sound like :p !!

FYI... My "Sig" has nothing to do with creating a snarky little post, which I needed to do just to get some of my own frustration out after digesting yet another first round exit. :eek:

Nice pick from the the movie, "The Crow" though. I actually thought it was a decent flick. ;)