1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Still NO TV listings for tonight

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by The Fever, Oct 8, 2002.

1. The Fever

The Fever Member

Once again, don't mean to beat a dead horse, but I am still coming up empty in finding a listing for tonights game.

The Chronicle usually has all the sports listings on the back page for tonight 10/8 and tomorrow's games. There is no listing of the Rockets in that list.

If ANYONE has a link or something stating it will in fact be on tonight, please post. We have all been waiting tooooo long for a game to have to wait until next week!!!

Or, I guess I will just have to wait until 7pm tonight, and then get pissed off when I flip it to TV 51 and some crap like Blind Date is on.

Thanks, and again, sorry to be so redundant with the threads!

2. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

I have yesterday's paper right here in front of me (Monday 10/7/02 Edition) and it has the Rockets @ Grizzlies listed in the television section on KNWS @ 7pm - Tuesday.

3. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

My TIVO doesn't have the game on schedule. Also TVGuide.com doesn't have the game listed.

I guess I'll just have to go on faith that the game will be on.

4. The Fever

The Fever Member

Thanks Ron!

It's sad that I can't just wait the 5.5 hours for the game to start, I have to have all the information NOW!!!

Such is the society we live in nowadays....

5. kong99

kong99 Member

6. kong99

kong99 Member

This is what I found at the Netscape TV listings for tonight game.

NBA Basketball
    Sports Event, Basketball

Airing Date Time Channel
    Tue 10/08 7:00PM 51 KNWS

7. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

8. The Fever

The Fever Member

KICK AS$!!!!