1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Still hate Pippen?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by #3 Francis, Dec 8, 2002.

1. #3 Francis

#3 Francis Contributing Member

I am just wondering, whether the ultimate hatred of true Rockets fan on Scottie Pippen died down through out these years?

Making it clear, I still hate him a lot.

2. timm

timm Member

Single word. Nope.

3. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Can't stand the smirksome look on his face -- or anything else about him.

4. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

There is no reason that it should.

5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I love him as much as any other dead beat loser.

But I hate him with a passion! :mad:

6. Miggidy Markell

Pippen is a true role model for all those who b**** and whine their way to millions of dollars. No hatin, but this makes me think of Eminem. The guy always got somethin' smart to say.

I'll hate Pippen though anyway..... cause I can :D.

7. drapg

drapg Member

I have and will always dislike Pippen since the "1.8 seconds fiasco." Mainly because he was one of my favorite players in the early 1990s and let me down on that day.

8. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Why stop? It's not like it takes much effort.

9. axmpo

axmpo Member

How can anyone ever stop hating that ugly longface, especially as a Rocket fan? :mad:

I respect his bball skills, but his personality? Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............................

10. DavidS

DavidS Contributing Member

No. I don't hate Pippen.

He was the best-all around player during the
    90's.

I give him his due regardless if he wan't
    a good choice for the Rox.

So what if he wan't a winner w/out Jordan.
    You can say that about a lot of players.

Move on...

11. RIET

RIET Contributing Member

I hate Pippen only because it resulted in Kelvin Cato's long overpriced contract.

Not anyone's fault other than management for giving him the contract, but hey, you need someone to blame.

12. Bailey

Bailey Veteran Member

13. codell

codell Contributing Member

Ive never really liked him to begin with (thats not to say that I hated him) and never felt we should have traded for him in the first place.

That being said, I dont blame Pippen for being angry over how he was used and then wanting to leave because of it. Pippen had a valid point when he said that he just didnt fit in here and that his skills would not be fully utilized.

However, I think the way he left was uncalled for and he could have been more professional about it.

Overall, Ive never really hated Pippen and dont now. :D

14. Glyyde

Glyyde Member

hm... come to think of it.... Cato is the only one left from that trade right? why the hell hate Pippen for? he gave us a very good Backup center in return for his fading off skill...... well, maybe the price is a little steep for a backup center, but we need someone to backup Ming (a cheap elite center for now)........ when Ming's contract is up, Cato's contract is also finish (maybe earlier...can't remember on this), so by then we can pay Ming what Cato is having now and pay Cato Ming's salary of now..... :D :D

15. Htownhero

Htownhero Member

With a pasion that burns like a thousand suns.

16. gradyr

gradyr Contributing Member

Never happen. He is pond scum. He is what pond scum looks down upon.

17. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

The Pipster is no longer a concern, just a bad taste in the collective Rocket craw. Just remember something about karma and the "what goes around, comes around" mantra -- Pippen ultimately will reap what he deserves, good or ill.

18. Grydian

Grydian Member

Pipen is getting his "bad Karma" now... Blazers have done nothing with him around... I remember them being a better team before he arived... everyone who is a scout knows he is just a role player... nothing special... he totaly lived off of Jordans skills... Magic, Kareem, Wilt ect... all the greats were great Pipen is one of the most over rated players he is a media darling and even he old coach didn't want him... so he is finnish and by the way I STILL HATE HIS WHINNY ATITUDE

19. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

i hatted pippen before he went to Houston,i thought he was overrated becasue he played with Jordan,and a friend of mine was a pippenfan.so i wasn't pleased that pippen came to houston,and what he said when he left made me hate him even more,so i still hate him,
    B.T.W. hatting is a strong word, i dislike him very much

20. ACL1

ACL1 Member

I agree on how overrated he is. I think they should not have puthim on the top player list, and taken that spot away from Dominique.

but I hate that b!tch for what he did to rox after they gave him everything that Chicago would not.