1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Steven curry should have never received a single 1st place vote for mvp

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by icecreamman, May 24, 2016.

1. TheresTheDagger

It appears the "Golden Child" is showing some tarnish. :grin:

2. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

Good thing Steven Curry didn't get any votes then. Hopefully Steve Curry doesn't get any either. Now Stefan Urquelle... that guy was a baller.

3. Harden's beard

pretty much this

4. i3artow i3aller

5. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Your troll game is garbage breh. Link up with FTW Rockets FTW to give you pointers.

6. Harden's beard

if teams defended Curry with this level of intensity during the regular season, he wouldn't have been the MVP

7. Caesar

Caesar Member

I'm starting to think GS is going to win 3 in a row and the series because of so much **** talking going on. Not hard to imagine a 73 win team going on a 3 game winning streak, but the pressure is completely on them because they won 73 games and don't want to be the team that broke the record and pathetically lost in the playoffs.

8. CallMeTheDream

While I don't agree with curry not deserving mvp, I'm glad these jokers are finally getting exposed. All they ever do is play dirty and act like entitled punks...it was only a matter of time before someone put them in there place.

9. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

That video is what 90's defense was like. Pretty much how Reggie miller was guarded each game

10. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

This is what I've been thinking. Definitely makes it hard to believe this Warriors team would beat Jordan's Bulls. And not just the Bulls. This defense that OKC is playing is high intensity but it is nowhere near as physical (because of today's rules) compared to what was standard playoff basketball back in the day.

Imagine the Jordan rules applied to Curry. Would he even be able to play by game 3 of a series?

11. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

OKC is def showing the blue print on how to guard curry.

What's strange is that curry really doesn't have much to fall back on when his shot is not falling. He's not explosive enough to take ppl off the dribble and it's showing guys are not biting in his fakes and his either throwing up and bad shot or passing. His finishing around the rim is not very good if you contest him and he has zero mid range game which is odd because most elite shooters do. His playmaking is vastly overated and he's very careless with the ball. Don't need to get on his defense he make harden look all world and his body language is bad when things don't go his way. I mean he got caught in the wrong position so many times and didn't run back on D a lot. That's lazy in a do or die WCF playoff game especailly coming from the 2x mvp. I expect more and his flaws are finally showing and im not surprised.

12. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

I agree. Warriors would lose in 5. 96 bulls and the 2001 Lakers would flat out destroy them

13. icecreamman

icecreamman Member

Exactly! Curry is being exposed as a fake mvp. People look to hard at his chucking 3's and never look at that he sucks at every other aspect in the game of basketball.

14. jlwee

jlwee Member

If the 80s and early 90s Detroit Pistons played with today's rules, half of the team will be either fouled out or ejected by half time.

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

and you have been exposed as a fake Scola. :grin:

16. jlwee

jlwee Member

Sorry if Arden was defended by this level of intensity, he will quit by half time.

17. Harden's beard

LMAO, without Klay & Draymond, Curry would be nowhere near as good as he is now

18. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

All I know is the Splash Bros went off tonight

19. i3artow i3aller

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/iVddD07tTQr/embed/simple" width="450" height="450" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

20. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0GIGKYVeNCc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>