1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Steve Novak Sucks=Mr October JVG HAS RUINED HIM! Yao's D SUCKS, too.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Van Gundier, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Van Gundier

Van Gundier Member

OMG OMG CUT THIS GUY AND ENTER THE JALEN ROSE SWEEPS!!! WE NEED A DEFENSIVE C WHO IS NOT SLOW!

Since we are freaking out over everything about this team right now, might as well join the chorus of blame.

2. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

Hyperism always leads to disappointment. Novak will break the rookie wall and bury a three pointer right in the face of Bruce Bowen one day.

3. orbb

orbb Contributing Member

lol. perhaps we should have a single thread dedicated to spineless, whiny posts. The GARM looks unreadable right now

4. Dei

Dei Member

I hope you're being sarcastic Van Gundier.

I'm sure you know, but I'd like to tell those who don't know: Steve's a role player. When the whole team sucks, it sure isn't the role player's fault.

I'm worried how this'll affect his standings on the Rookie Rankings though. I wanted this to be the year that I could expect to see a Rocket regularly in the Rankings throughout the season - with the occasional "this guy's the best shooter to ever play in the NBA" cherry on the icing :D.

5. blaqnitti

blaqnitti Member

The sky is falling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

If your point is to show that you as a bonafide JVG lover can create stupid threads too than you have succeeded. Congratulations another stupid thread by a JVG lover.

7. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

There should be a rule that thread starters must have an IQ of atleast 110. everythread i see here is trade him, t-mac sucks or moutombo is a dinasour. jesuse, it's one game out of 82. we got 81 GAMES LEFT.

8. hooroo

hooroo Member

pics or ban.

9. shawn786

shawn786 Member

Welcome to the BBS after a loss. It got so pathetic last night I just logged off and turned off my computer.

It's r****ded how bad some of these posters are :eek:

10. deadlybulb

deadlybulb Contributing Member

I knew the drama queens would be out in full force, so I didn't even read last night.

11. MLittle577

MLittle577 Contributing Member

Oh, you haven't seen nothing yet. Wait until after the Dallas game, lol! The board will probably crash if we lose and become 0-2. The season is over, fire people, trade everybody. If we win, we're better than the WC Champs, so we must be finals bound.

12. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

Even better scenario:

Steve Novak hits an improbable three to win the game for Houston 103-102. There will be at least two threads proclaiming Steve Novak is our saviour, that he will wins the Three point contest hands down, and that we should give him ROY right now.

Battier hits the game winner/ blocks the potential game winner. The trade for Battier was the most wonderful trade ever, and CD should be in the hall of fame.

13. pgreen592

pgreen592 Member

Make free throws and a couple of layups, we win.

We learn this in Middle School play.

14. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

And if tracy hits the game winner, he is gbetter then LBJ and kobe again. :D :D

15. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

I think it is safe to say that most of the stupid threads on the board right now are NOT by JVG lovers.

16. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

The sky fell last night. The end is here. Human sacrifice. Trade Carr. Dog and Cats living together. Fire Bagwell. Mass hysteria. Trade Mario for Reggie. Run for the hills.

17. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

Let us put Novak's 3 point shooting into perspective Alston 37.5%
    Novak 33% Mc Grady 25%

18. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Tell me about it. The GARM has been in the Twilight Zone for a couple of weeks now.

19. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

What he means is Old Testament. Real wrath-of-God type stuff. Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling. Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes, the dead rising from the grave.

20. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

All these cry baby whiney ass threads only accomplish one thing...

They let me increase the number of my posts... :eek: