1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Steve Kerr Told Zaza Pachulia to hurt James Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stormy1234, May 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Yea I shouldve said...that Kerr would never say something like that. The dude might come off as arrogant because of the success of his team, but Kerr is so well liked by everyone in the profession. Yes...this was a fake video implying that Kerr wouldve ever said something like that.

But Zaza's close out is just NOT normal. He was already going back...he took an extra step towards Harden's lead foot. Zaza gets NO benefit of doubts from me...

Stormy1234 likes this.
  2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

LOL
    HELL NO

He'll break down or quit or not get along with the coach

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Zaza is dirty as hell

4. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Zaza is a piece of human excrement. Couldn’t hear what Kerr said but f Zaza all day and everyday

D-rock and Stormy1234 like this.
  5. dkim1984

dkim1984 Member

I say we get Tarik on Curry and return the favor. He’s strong enough to take Curry landing on his ankles, and he’s a bencher so we risk nearly nothing.

I hate to be retaliatory, but if the league won’t do anything, that’s an implicit green light to return the favor. We have to make them fear the same thing if they’re going to do that to others. Then, for me personally, I say we have him do that to all of their allstars except Draymond. I want to see Dray get exposed when he doesn’t have the bene of 3 legitimate all stars to makeup for his deficiency.

6. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Zaza could be targeting Harden Slightly Torn Hamstring. Steve Kerr had Dennis Rodman, Bruce Bowen as teammates, Andrew Bogut, Zaza Pachulia, Draymond Green as his players

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.