1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Steve Kerr mocks James Harden to open his presser

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by motleydeflep6, Apr 29, 2019.

1. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

What's your point? Harden is not that good? OK. How many times do you want to repeat it?

Deckard likes this.
  2. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Man I want this series badly just to shut these A-holes up.

3. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

You have terrible takes.

Harrisment, IBTL, Rock Block and 7 others like this.
  4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

My point is that Harden excels in a very controlled environment because of his very predictable offense.

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Which takes are terrible?

Harden's game is very predictable?

His scoring efficiency takes the largest hit out of any current superstar in the league.

He takes multiple possesions on defense off when a call doesn't go his way

He spams the same shot over and over even though he is shooting poorly.

He refuses to take shots the defense gives him

6. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Straight up if I ran into him at a bar or restaurant in Houston I would fight him. Just a good honorable duel between men because some people need to get their ass whipped every now and then and Kerr's been due ever since MJ kicked his b**** ass.

JVL713, JMAD21, Little Bit and 3 others like this.
  7. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Steph and Klay are the sons of millionaires and Kerr got his rings from Jordan. It is really tough when these dudes gloat about stuff.

8. vince

vince Member

Call it right regardless. The calls Harden gets are available to all star players, but most are too shy about getting punished like Harden. Harden is built like a tank, and plays smash mouth offense. You are either going to foul him, or he’s going to score. The NBA has created a false story because Harden is exploiting their shameless scam... The NBA is no better than the WWE, scripted Sports entertainment.

jcee15 likes this.
  9. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Classlass douche bag.

Even my grandma can coach the Warriors to the finals, and she passed away in 1983.

You would think that after yesterday they would STFU and just play......lol...clowns...cant wait to finish this series and move on to Portland/Denver.

ipaman and bballjunkie like this.
  10. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

**** this slimy pos you think that someone with ankle injuries plaguing his team wouldn’t undercut someone else.

Also to all the rockets fans, hardens playoff play is a norm not an exception. He has Trouble showing up and if this doesn’t light a fire under his ass like it does the rest of the people showing up Kerr deserve to do it because this is straight up disrespectful

Iron21, joshuaao and fchowd0311 like this.
  11. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

These are the same exact guys that pointed at, laughed at, and mocked a ref at the end of a game... and then b****ed and moaned about the ref after they called a correct foul that caused them to lose.

Its easy to win when you can hit a shooter without worrying about a foul. And it's really easy to laugh, joke, and talk about "we dont get into blaming the refs" when you are the ones benefitting from those awful calls.

These Warriors are the worst kind of athletes. They are horrible winners and even worse losers. And one day they are going to lose in the playoffs... when they do, I'm willing to bet they handle it like punks.

12. Reeko

Reeko Member

yet another example of why I can’t stand anyone GS affiliated

people out here hating irrelevant teams like the Mavs and Jazz...those teams are nothing, they don’t even compare to the utter disgust I have for GS

13. ballsohard

ballsohard Member

That's why Jordan punched this douche bag

14. WarEagleRockets

I see why MJ slapped this opie looking dude around

Stormy1234 likes this.
  15. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

Thinking vs reality and facts aren’t the same.

16. Handles

Handles Member

Kerr brings up the time he played, how once the shot was released, any contact afterwards it’s not a foul.

How is that at all relevant? The current NBA rule book states that you can’t impede the shooter’s landing spot, which Thompson did time and time again. Who cares what the rules of yesteryear were? The rules were changed for good reason - to avoid injury, which is what Kerr’s team did to Kawhi. It’s actually due largely in part to Zaza and the warriors.

House Rockets likes this.
  17. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

Trying to decide if I should watch this or not. I don't really need the aggravation.

18. Caprah

Caprah Member

He is full of shite.look at all the national media sports shows majority are on the Rockets side after that debacle at the oracle.Pretty much on most message boards people saying the refs helped the Warriors. This fchowder is a grade A troll who is taking out his years of frustration out here. What a nutter

hakeem94 likes this.
  19. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

hes improved so much so that NBA felt they need to egregiously intervene in order to prevent him to singlehandedly eliminate the best team of all times from the playoffs

20. juanm34

juanm34 Member

I’m cool with that. As long as he’s 30/30 at the stripe.