1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Steve Kerr mocks James Harden to open his presser

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by motleydeflep6, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Nook

Nook Member

Yeah stop fouling him when he takes shots and we will have a fair discussion about him making shots.

T

2. Caprah

Caprah Member

Luke Walton who is a terrible coach had a 39 and 4 record with the warriors lol

3. Caprah

Caprah Member

Are y
    What exactly in my post was racist? Fchowder is this you’re alt Id? Hahahaha Lol he is a Yao and probably Lin fan lol no wonder he hates harden.

You idiot you are to obviously in you’re multiple I’d trolling

4. Nook

Nook Member

Yeah.... well the Jazz don't, neither does Dudley and a number of other players....... not to mention the league admitted they ****ed over the Rockets in game 1....... it is the NBA, that is how it works.

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Take shots that aren't the same spammed contested 3 over and over and over and over.

I can't believe it isn't so obvious to most of GARM now how Harden falls apart when calls aren't going his way. He can be a shot maker and not worry about fouls. Just make shots. Take shots from other areas. Play off ball, go to the post, take the given open mid range shot.

Can anyone explain why NBA refs don't like Harden of there is such a bias against him?

6. YaoMingsSoulja

Eh, he makes a good point except the Warriors have complained about officiating all year. Remember that Grizzlies game? Curry pointing and laughing at the ref? Not sure how he got away with that. Not to mention all the complaints from them after the game. They've done it all year so Kerr can go to hell. Still, the Rockets shouldn't stoop to their level.

Houstunna likes this.
  7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

IBTL, Mr. Turbo, Nick_713 and 8 others like this.
  8. fchowd0311

No

9. HRox832

HRox832 Member

Please kick their ass Rockets

10. homewight

homewight Contributing Member

Well, if you're so above it, please don't post anymore.

Smacktle, Little Bit, jcf and 11 others like this.
  11. Caprah

Caprah Member

Charming liking his own posts with his alternative Id

Reeko and Mr. Space City like this.
  12. thedreamsteam

thedreamsteam Member

Rockets media team need to make a montage of these idiots talking sh*t...then play it on repeat while all players are on the court warming up before each home game in this series.

hakeem94 likes this.
  13. Nook

Nook Member

You can't be serious.... stop fouling him when he is taking shots, it is really that simple.

Also, I don't think a washed out marine is really in any position to give a critique of guy that has gotten better every single season in the league, has finished 1st or 2nd in the MVP voting 4 of the last 5 years and would have a title last year if the ref's would call fouls and Chris Paul didn't go down.

We get it, you don't like Harden and never will.... he is too fat, doesn't stay in shape, doesn't workout with the same routine you think is best and whatever the hell else you can find to b**** about......... but at the end of the day, Harden is the one being fouled multiple times and you are not.

14. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

I wanna punch this b**** in his leaky spine!

15. YOLO

YOLO Member

Oh ok. Says the clipboard smashing coach.

Nook and Patience like this.
  16. Caprah

Caprah Member

Dude t
    his guy is mentally deranged. He posted in this thread with two different ids and liked his own post. Plus he is a Lin fan who despises harden

17. fchowd0311

Has those improvements translated into the playoffs?

And why are you personally attacking me? You seem like a chill guy in the D&D. I guess when there are disagrements, you feel the need to dish out ad hominems?

18. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

The things that I would say in response to this post I would probably and most likely get banned without a doubt.

19. fchowd0311

Why?

20. thedreamsteam

thedreamsteam Member

"You don't think there were ten calls where we thought we were fouled" STFU Kerr. When I think there is no possible way they can become more insufferable, Kerr or Draymond has to open their mouth and spew garbage.

SORF and clutchdabear like this.