1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Steve Kerr Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Miguel, May 30, 2003.

1. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

After last nights performance....Steve Kerr wowed me again like he used to back during the Bulls 2nd championship run.

In Honor of Mr. Kerr, I have inserted him into some of this summers blockbuster movies.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy.

2. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Screw Steve Kerr.

3. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

Kerr played F*ing Awesome last nite. And I HATE the spers.

4. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Why do we hate the Spurs so much? Is it just the fans? They can't be as bad as the bandwagonning Mavs fans, can they?

As far as the organization goes, I think they're about as classy as it gets, and I was happy to see Kerr have such a huge impact on the game.

5. Just B

Just B Member

The Bulls fan in me is really proud of Steve Kerr for what he did last night..... But the Spurs hater in me curses him!

6. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

I hate the spers.

7. x_trepidation_x

Steve Kerr simply can shoot the rock and he is 37. Why cann't we get a player who can come off the bench and be a threat like that?

8. x_trepidation_x

Steve Kerr simply can shoot the rock and he is 37. Why cann't we get a player who can come off the bench and be a threat like that?

9. underoverup

underoverup Member

I dislike the Spurs, but when old Granpa Kerr was out there lighting it up I was completely cheering him on----unbelievable. You could just see how totally relaxed he was out there-- what does he have 5 rings now?

10. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

He was great last night! Congrats to the Spurs! I hate the mavs soooo much.

...though the Wiz had a good game last night too. 17pts.

11. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

I am proud to say I look like Steve Kerr.

12. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

**** Kerr and the spers.

13. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

I don't care about the spers. But I will say that I felt bad for the Mavs. Having someone who hasn't played sh*t all series/season/game come in and screw you hurts...

...it seems to happen to the Rockets all the time.

14. Shooter1583

Shooter1583 Member

I, for one, appreciate Steve Kerr for doing something that very few other NBA players can do...shoot. He's actually my favorite player and I've always followed his career. Too bad he's retiring this year. He'd still be paid the big bucks to do his thing for someone else.

15. MrSpur

MrSpur Member

**** the Rockettes. J/K of course. Unfortunately some of you guys are just a little bit too wrapped up in this hatred of the Spurs. Personally I find it amusing. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

16. lived

lived Member

Didn't we get Rice for that?

17. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I saw the highlights again last night...Kerr for thrrrrreeeeee YYYYYEESSSSSS etc. x 4...I was really happy for the guy to have as he put it, "Another moment". Nice.

18. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

No, they're not wrapped up enough in it. :D Most of the people on here seem to be hoping for a Spurs win while the Rockets are out of the playoffs.

Not me, but hey, that's the way some people see it. Personally their fans are enough reason for me not to root for them.

...and it is annoying to have a deep-rooted bench player come up and beat you. Sorry, that's just fact.....;)

19. xcharged

xcharged Member

I hate the Spurs but...

I have to say it was good to see what a Vetern player can do in a playoff situation.
    No hesitation, no question, just do what you're supposed to do on the floor.

It was funny to see Popovich tell Ginobilla, "why are your hands shaking?, I'm old you're young...you're hands aren't supposed to shake."

20. MrSpur

MrSpur Member

I know plenty of Spurs fans who wanted to see Houston win it all back then or who at most were ambivalent about who won. This hatred seems rather one-sided.