1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Steve Francis on a playground mixtape????

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by j-bone, Jan 15, 2002.

1. j-bone

j-bone Member

I keep hearing about Franchise on some mixtape (AND1 possibly) putting sick crossovers on people. Does anyone have any idea what it is and where can I get it?

2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

The Ball Above All DVD had a couple minute feature on Steve and some nice moves, but they've all been on the Internet, so you may have already seen them. It's about a $8-$10 DVD and not worth it... :D. I'm not sure about anything from AND 1.

3. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

What sites can I get them on?

4. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Try Fox Sports Net tonight at 6:00.;)

5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I believe they used to be on the HoopsTV site which of course is no more. You may still be able to find them somewhere... try a search engine.

6. Ren

Ren Member

Me and a friend got the Ball Above All video just to see Steve and I was a little Disappointed.

Francis WAS bad ass but most his points were long range 3 pointers,he once did a crossover off of a defenders face then went around him for the slam,behind the back dribbling WHILE posting someone up,whick I have NEVER seen, i Wished he would do that in a game just 1 time!

Other than the minute or two of Francis and the segment on James White(highschool Vince) the video sucks.

7. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

8. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I agree... I paid something like $9 for mine and it was about $10 too much. :rolleyes:

Wasn't it Sinbad in the video that was talking about Steve being bad-ass?

9. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

Yesterday I ordered it on Amazon.com, just to see Francis. I can't wait for it to come in. I heard the rest of the Mix Tape stinks, but I just wanta see Stevie Franchise.

10. CLFranchise

CLFranchise Contributing Member

I ordered mine from Amazon like last year for 16 bucks shipped I think. I was satisfied, some bad ass moves, but they kept re-showing a lot of stuff. They also have TJ Ford and some others on there. Stevie was bad ass. :)