1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

steve francis not broke and not partying

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by pgabriel, Feb 15, 2013.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I have never liked a goofier radio host

2. dchoye

dchoye Member

Before I become a Rox fan I followed the Grizzlies as I lived in Vancouver 15 years ago.
    This before they become the Memphis Griz.
    We drafted Francis #2 and Francis made a big stink about how he wasnt going to play for the Griz.
    I remember feeling bitter over that as I was looking forward to backcourt of Bibby and Francis.
    As it turns out Francis become a great player for Houston, but he was booed loudly whenever he the Rox played in Vancouver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJLizwdr5QQ

3. Nook

Nook Member

Good for Steve. I hope he is financially solid and happy. He was never a bad person and played very hard for the Rockets.

4. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Anyone goto that legends game? I heard Cat was playing too

5. Screw

Screw Member

I actually saw him at my work the other day! (BurgerShack) lol
    I walk to the cashier and see this pretty tall dude and was like oh snap. what up Steve!
    I didnt ring him up or anything but I did see him get two bottles of orange soda...two..meaning he's doing alright i guess haha.
    I said take it easy and left my shift. I saw the Maserati as I was leavin too.

6. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

happy to hear this. this year's all star parties are actually garbage compared to 06 anyway, so he's really not missing anything.

7. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

did people not see the pics with his wasted self? Everybody seems to be thinking Steve is sober which I highly doubt..

8. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

9. moose

moose Member

LMAO!

10. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Yea exactly, the dude looks like a corpse dragged out from a river after a couple of days.

I was going through this thread and everybody is like "Glad to see he is finally on track..etc"

The dude looks far from on track and needs to get that Coke addiction under control.

11. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

Stevie was always good at passing the rock, he made a career out of it.

12. TreeRollins

TreeRollins Contributing Member

You should really list the time of the video where the comments are. This video is over 3 hours

13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It's not the age. His face is swollen like he took a beating

14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I can't believe I'm getting into this female type gossip but here goes my ignoring of facts and interpretation of stupid ass pics. I've seen Steve's brother on his documentary. A program that never mentioned substance abuse. I remember being shocked by how fat the rest of his family is and won't be shocked if he continues to balloon up.

15. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Internet geeks saying they hope a Guy who is driving hundred thousand dollar cars and Harleys gets his life together. I thought I had seen it all.

16. rsx_htown

rsx_htown Contributing Member

So because he drives a 100k car he has his life together? Herd on sheep

17. samylee1978

samylee1978 Member

the d league announcers lol... really steve really, thats not him thats his dad, lol lol, no its him lol

18. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

And hanging out with yao Ming a Guy with over a billion fans. I'm gonna keep feeding numbers

19. King1

King1 Contributing Member

There are plenty of rich people with issues. Just because he saved his money doesn't mean he doesn't have a problem. It's obvious to anyone with common sense. This is coming from a Francis supporter. I have no idea about him doing drugs but he's definitely got a drinking problem. I hope he gets it all together because he's always been a good guy and showed his support for Houston. You're taking this way too personally

20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Mr common sense do you know how much he drinks daily