1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stern: I'm done with Democrats

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

A little disappointing when you could goto Opie and Anthony and hear them, Jim Norton, and every other comedian they have on rail against democrats.

2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

THIS JUST IN:

Senator from Wisconsin has decided that he cannot stand democrats -- he calls them "commiecrats!"

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8iGGjGSdqf8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8iGGjGSdqf8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

That may be even more powerful than a shock-jock making comments about an agency in 2008!

2 people like this.
  3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hilarious. Too bad I haven't spread enough rep to give it to you again.

4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What you can say for certain is that what you posted is a 2 year old clip, from someone who is known for having no relevant stance on social issues to begin with.

5. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

It looks like basso did rush in here with a miscalculated effort to try and make a point (who hasn't done that!), but I find it laughable that his critics needed a Google search to pronounce this "2 year-old news" before laughing up their sleeves... :)

6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

giddy, some of these whipper snappers around here can use the google in less than 15 minutes. :eek: :)

7. giddyup

8. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you're a reprehensible human- welcome to vlaurelio world.

9. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

basso's world:

racists, race-baiters, liars, plagiarists >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> people who call out racists, race-baiters, liars, plagiarists

10. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

It's laughable that I had to use an internet search engine to discover the origin of the unsourced, undated, random audio clip he posted, and then incorrectly paraphrased?

Please explain.

Let's see how dumb you are willing to make yourself look. One post only. Thanks.

11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

yeah, I thought i was mistaken reading that?

12. giddyup

My point is that it was news to you.... until you Googled it and found out the source and the context. Are you trying to deny that?

Can you discuss anything without coming off as an ass? Really....

13. SamFisher

A lie was presented by a buffoon, couched as serious. I investigated the lie and discovered that it was a lie. I'm asking you why this is funny to you. You are not able to answer.

What compels you, when you see a pile of dung, to smear yourself in it and strut around in your poop-stanking fineries?

14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

What's wrong with him finding it on google. he didn't claim that he knew it before he searched it. is there shame in not know all things howard stern

15. giddyup

Sterns remarks were "news" to everyone here. Period. End of discussion. I don't dispute anything else about this minor debacle.

And Sam you have no evidence that it was a lie. Error yes but lie? Where's the proof?

BTW, I would never smear myself with your persona... finaries or not!

16. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

ummmkay

a 2 year old news story

riiigghht

17. vlaurelio

why woudn't it be? was this on the headlines of every newspaper/website 2 years ago?

18. giddyup

A half a dozen of the usual lefties chimed in with the usual message of trying to diminish the messenger (Stern) with not one iota of a hint that this was aged-- much less out of context. Typical knee-jerk stuff. I find it funny.

19. SamFisher

Good old giddy, stuck on stupid and reveling in it. That's the kind of idiot we grew up with. What will we do when he is gone?

20. vlaurelio

so you failed at saying Sam Fisher failed