1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stephen Curry says Warriors had 'f--- you' mentality in Game 6 against Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clips/Roxfan, Jul 30, 2019.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

glad you liked it. do you

2. Acura

Acura Member

The yolo topfive circle jerk continues. Get a room lol. And tell topfive to quit hiding behind you and immediately liking your posts. Bad look for a self proclaimed internet gangster hehe

3. YOLO

YOLO Member

look at you getting all emotional. itll be ok

4. Acura

Acura Member

Topfive likes this in 3....2....

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

Acura getting booted in 3....2....

6. Acura

Acura Member

O can it! If anyone should get the axe it should be you for thinking Chris Paul is better than Brodie. You still have yet to answer what the rockets SHOULD have done because you simply have no solution. You would rather whine and cry about the move that was made and made the team BETTER

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

nah im good. certainly wasn't to get the least efficient player in the league. hard to take a clear troll like you seriously. WOF's can kick rocks

8. Acura

Acura Member

If saying Westbrook is better than Chris Paul makes me a troll then I’m a troll. I’m not a Westbrook only fan. Ima fan of guys who can beat you off the dribble and control the game with scoring AND assists. Harden is my guy as well. I just find Westbrook more of a treat to watch but in NO WAY do I think he is better than harden

9. topfive

topfive CF OG

FIFY

10. Acura

Acura Member

So gansgster.

topfive likes this.