1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stephen A Smith Threatens Durant

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by theoldblood, Oct 6, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Wapzoe

Wapzoe Member

Does this mean KD's chances of going to LA are diminished? Otherwise he gives credibility to SAS

2. likestohypeguy

It almost sounds like he's saying "Im insulted you dare to accuse me of making up stories about you- I will now retaliate by making up more stories about you" lol.

3. Houston22

Houston22 Member

If he gets so much time on the air to defends his case, he is not getting fired.

4. frontline94

frontline94 Member

amsterdam (by proxy, the netherlands) are awesome.. glad to see international rocket fans

5. IndoRockets

IndoRockets Member

Durant is mad because SAS lied to the media by saying that he is considering to go to Lakers instead of saying Durant is considering the Houston Rockets. Durant now is concerned that the news will offend his close buddies Harden and Lawson which are in his circle/community.

6. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

Funny video. Poor poor media. Poor misunderstood media.

Sorry Stephen A. but you don't set beside Skip Bayless and then get to be taken seriously.

7. YallMean

YallMean Member

I don't get it. So Kevin Durant denies what Stephen A said about him considering LA, that's that. This is news reporting, not gossip reporting, not speculation reporting, not I have 22 year experience you don't don't want to mess up with me reporting. Gee, all he could have said, he heard it from a source from an undisclosed source. That should have been end of it. He is way too much in his head. That's why he is very well liked.

8. nobie

nobie Member

Smith is annoying. His way of talking makes me wanna punch his face.

9. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

What a joke. He's a sports journalist, not a real journalist whatever imaginary set of standards he holds himself to are irrelevant. This league is about players and fans, everyone else is leeching off these two entities and should respect that. If Stephen Smith quit tomorrow, no one would care. If Kevin Durant quit tomorrow, a lot of people would lose interest and money.

This guy needs to be barbequed publicly so that he understands his job and his role.

10. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

OKC and Oklahoma in general seems like a hostile place for people of color. What do you do off the basketball court? Hide in your big private house and neighborhood while waiting to take a flight out of there to enjoy shopping etc? I wouldn't want to live in OKC/Oklahoma. So I can't imagine what KD, Westbrook and others do to cope with that situation away from basketball.

11. Vin2k2

Vin2k2 Member