1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stephen A Smith ESPN - Dwight Howard interview

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Swishh, Jul 13, 2013.

1. kuku

kuku Contributing Member

How did you get the impression that Dwight has a bad image? Let me guess...media? You are seriously underestimate the power of press. It's a double-edged sword and best to use it to his advantage.

He gave an interview that was totally non hostile and now he has a allied in the media that will come to his defense. Haven't you read the public reaction after this interview?? How about SAS comments on Kareem? This is exactly where Dwight should BEGIN to repair the damage.

2. treeman

treeman Member

I found it VERY interesting when he said he wasn't going for a home run next year. That tells me that he's been briefed on the long term plans and is cool with it, and that they are likely shooting for the finals in 2015. It tells me that he's been briefed on the long-term plan and that he's on board. Other moves will be made.

Damn, I am so excited to see what this team can do.

1 person likes this.
  3. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

I hate to say it but I am beginning to like SAS. The man is not afraid to voice his opinion and his opinion is more of a reflection of reality than most of those jokers.

4. shawn786

shawn786 Member

This is going to be some wonderful years coming up for Rox fans :cool:

5. recboil

recboil Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dRG8sEyKmPk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>