1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stephen. A. Smith.: BOSH THROWS MONKEY WRENCH IN STAR TRIO, WORKING ON S&T WITH HOU

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocketblaze

rocketblaze Member

Please let this be true!!!!!! :eek:

--RB

2. OpportunityCost

That statement normally follows bad news.

3. MiracleShot

MiracleShot Member

Bahahaha. :grin:

4. ktbballplaya

ktbballplaya Member

We would be better than all those teams you just mentioned main reason because our frontcourt would be the best in the game. Wing Players Ariza is going to benefit big time, Kevin Martin is no slouch and AB confidence is at an all time high.

5. TheGoldenGreek

He could be using it as leverage...but would chicago or miami have enough money to offer all of them the max anyway?

6. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

In appreciation of this free agency period...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OCkLEo-DT1Q&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OCkLEo-DT1Q&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

1 person likes this.
  7. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

So we're trading V-Span (Scola), Donte Green (Ariza), and Battier (Gay) for Bosh? Sign me up.

8. ccada

ccada Contributing Member

I believe Miami has the most cap space available and even they could not offer max for all three without a SnT.

9. BrooksnLowry

BrooksnLowry Member

I would be ok with giving up Scola/Battier, please do not give up Ariza or Brooks!!!

10. RedRaiderRocket

I heard it on the radio too but once I heard it was from Stephen A Smith who the guy was screaming about I was debating whether to mention it since Stephen A is the diva that pretends to be important and knows nothing about sports. I can't stand listening to that guy on 790 at night thats when I listen to 610.

11. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

Oh, he's a very good player .............. against weaker teams, but disappear against the big dogs. And our D went from respectable without Yao into horrible with Martin. Like I said over and over about Martin ever since we got him. Stat All Star. Not a championship piece on a stack team. I would rather have James Posey then him if I had a contending team.

12. opticon

opticon Member

I dont know how much of SAS blog is fact or fabrication. But further along in his blog he talks about a Three way deal in new york of Amare , Johnson and James taking 15.7 mil deals with opt outs after 3 years.

He also makes a interesting point about if wade goes to the bulls or froms a super team with Amare and Johnson in newyork. Lebron will be forced into leaving the Cleavland

13. VBG

VBG Member

Most of what Stephen A. says is complete BS

14. TheGoldenGreek

And they don't even have players to trade! Why are we worried about leverage ??? :grin:

15. batkins

batkins Contributing Member

This does make kind of since Bosh wants the absolutely Max Money he can get, and a Sign-N-Trade is the only way for him to get that. It looks like we're the only team that could do that, actually. Since we have many assets.

16. DdotConrad503

DdotConrad503 Member

he was right about iverson

17. Rockets FTW

Rockets FTW Member

O M G if this is true... idk though... Maybe its just a hoax :mad: :eek:

18. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

True. Just reading the post on his website gave me a headache. But he's got one thing right, Bosh isn't going to take anything less than a sign-and-trade max. And we got the assets to get it done.

19. erapmicks

erapmicks Member

he was right about t-mac's surgery too

20. Simos05

Simos05 Member

Well the sun shines on a dumb@$$ or dog's @$$ once in a while. SAS is a joke of a reporter/journalist, but maybe for once he is right for a change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.