1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stephen. A. Smith.: BOSH THROWS MONKEY WRENCH IN STAR TRIO, WORKING ON S&T WITH HOU

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

didn't SAS said the big 3 going to miami is a done deal? and yet you trust this.

lebron will go to the bulls. bosh will join wade in miami. amare goes to the knicks.

that's how it will play out. everybody is happy.

2. EffTheJazz!!!

EffTheJazz!!! Member

WOW. Almost too good to be true. But hey, I did vote yes on my Bosh to Houston thread, but that was just out of optimism. Man, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. This next week is gonna be insane.

3. smasstastic

smasstastic Member

I was looking at the Raptor thread mentioned earlier and they seem to be excited to deal with Houston and don't even want all that much (I was seeing stuff like picks, rookies, lowry, Battier to be released)

4. desi tmac91

desi tmac91 Member

Bill Simmons was talking about the report SAS made a while ago that 'the big three' were heading miami was a done deal.

5. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

They dont want any of our forwards? Who do they have at forward spots right now? Hedo Turkoglu?

Even Hedo wants to be traded.

6. aggie87

aggie87 Member

I cant sleep, I cant believe we are about to have a stacked front court with bosh and yao :grin:

7. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

they want the knicks picks.

but I would never trade those picks. too valuable right now. NYs biggest FA signing after Amare is probably gonna be Mike Miller

8. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

AlexKennedyNBA @megastahr I haven't heard that. Doesn't that contradict his report that Bosh is headed to Miami?

He responded to me on twiiter

9. ILoveTheRockets

10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

:yawn:

11. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

chrisbosh I'm done with my visits... For now at least. I need some rest.

12. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

chrisbosh I'm done with my visits... For now at least. I need some rest.

Where has he been? Hasnt been with chi, mia, nyk or nets...he already finished those... Splash?

13. anon3803

anon3803 Member

14. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Poor guy must be tired of traveling to places like Miami, Houston, New York and getting women and millions of dollars thrown at him. Poor Bosh.

15. dingaaa

dingaaa Member

Okay, first of all, Wade and Bosh are on 2 different pages, as Wade just said 4 hours ago.
    Wade saying that they are real good friends, but the tone that he said it in, suggested that you know they aren't thinking the same thing and notion of joining forces, but they will remain good friends.
    Wade also said that "We are both going to make our own decisions" and if you notice he looks cut when he is talking about Bosh.

http://www.csnchicago.com/07/02/10/...nd-tim/landing.html?blockID=265196&feedID=661

16. DaGreatest

DaGreatest Member

its exciting but Im not gettin too worked up over it, so many conflicting reports, some say nay some say yay it truly is chaotic rite now but in a good way.. my heads gona spin, get away from the internet and do somethin else

17. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Different strokes for different folks. Listen, i'm just as excited as you are on getting Bosh on our team. The difference between you and me is, i know which report to get excited about and this aint nearly one of em. I don't mean to rain on your parade, don't get me wrong but these kind of threads/reports would eventually just lead to Houston fans getting crushed. But if you still disagree, then go ahead. By all means. Don't tell me i didn't warn you tho.

18. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

NICE!!

19. Rocketsmith

Rocketsmith Member

That was until Morey put those $$ signs in Bosh's head and the greed process started. ;)

20. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

Bill Simmons latest tweets...

@sportsguy33 # Oldest trick in book: Report something is done, and if you're wrong, claim it WAS done but something last minute derailed it. Child please. 26 minutes ago via UberTwitter

@sportsguy33 # Stephen A. Smith is reporting that Stephen A. Smith's report was incorrect. http://stephena.com/?p=953

Maybe SAS is full of BS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.