1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Stein] Houston hasn't stopped trying to move Ty Lawson

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RV6, Feb 17, 2016.

1. samtaylor

samtaylor Member

Who says no?

I say yes

2. OpenLayup-Why3?

I know they met in LA club this summer, buddy buddy and all, but could this be Harden's evil plan to ruin Ty's career just for that one photo?

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

If/when Ty does better in another uniform, let the sodium flow.

4. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

guaransheed if ty and dwight move to another team they will beast! rockets better realize whats really wrong with their sorry ass team

5. rocketsmetalspd

On with the show move along quickly nothing to see here:grin:

6. malakas

malakas Member

Could this be your troll plan to lower the collective iq of the whole forum by posting such bull****?

7. NicktheBrick

NicktheBrick Member

dear god man, this isn't "dumb trades in fantasy"

8. rocketsmetalspd

That will interesting to see, maybe it will the opposite and Rockets beast on Ty's and Dwight's new team. Time will tell.

9. nono

nono Member

Lawson should be the least of our concerns. Morey is just rearranging chairs on the Titanic

10. Garner

Garner Member

Send this To Nyets. They hire you as GM.

But seriously.....the Jazz pay for Jeff Teague, but get Lawson instead? That's enough internet for you today.

1 person likes this.
  11. tonyt8605

tonyt8605 Member

So many times we've given up young prospects that turned into decent role players/significant contributors. Let's finally have some of that luck rub off on us with getting Burke possibly.

I get tired of giving up young guys and seeing them flourish elsewhere.

12. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Look give credit where it is due. When Carmelo was traded Lawson dragged a team of no stars to the playoffs as the leading scorer in 2012 and 2013.

They took the Kobe/Bynum/Gasol Lakers to 7 games.

Lawson has been a really good player in his career. I don't know what the **** happened between averaging 15.2/9.6 last year to the abomination of this season. But it's not like the rest of the team that went to the WCF last year are doing great. Whatever the hell disease the Rockets caught this year Lawson got the sickest.

13. Shark44

Shark44 71er
    Supporting Member

True. A disease, yeah that's the ticket (excuse) for this pathetic season.

14. YOLO

YOLO Member

For someone that likes to defend JH quite a bit, think about what ü just posted here. So what does that day about JH this season. I won't be surprised to see you try to explain how he doesn't apply to what ü just posted

15. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

I didn't suggest Harden should be traded instead of those two. If something doesn't work, fix it. Sending teammates away is the easiest to do and soon nobody will like to come here because they'll know they either have to adapt their game to Harden completely (=become role players) or leave/get traded.

The only time a superstar without any defense and good role players around him won the title was Dirk. His maturity level, self-accountability and leadership were several levels above Harden today, so I don't see any point in surrounding him with role players, expecting to win championship.

Also Morey's hunt for 2nd and possibly 3rd superstar is pointless because they have to turn themselves into role players in order to accomodate Harden's game. The last one to do it was Bosh in Miami, but only because LeBron was so good. And let's face it, Harden is no prime LeBron.

16. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Harden isn't to blame for TYs ****ty play. TY is to blame for his own ****ty play.

17. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

How exciting would it be to see Lawson traded for Burke, only to watch Burke get buried behind JET on the bench?

I can't wait!

18. J.R.

J.R. Member

JET is probably gone.

Either traded or if do anything larger than a player-for-player swap, they're gonna need roster spots and could be bought out. Could be bought out anyways.

19. slickricky

slickricky Contributing Member

This... Howard or Harden must be moved I never thought i even try and trade Harden but what if we could get

Jimmy Butler
    Nikola Mirotic
    Mike Dunleavy
    Taj Gibson

For

Harden
    Lawson

20. tzou88

tzou88 Member

Boy, you are out of your damn mind.

1 person likes this.