1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Stein] Durant NOT considering Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by shastarocket, Jun 10, 2016.

1. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Well... I hope Bazemore wasn't integral to the plan.

2. Vivi

Vivi Member

Lol, same here

3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

pretty damn funny

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Kevin Durant woke up like this. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Famous?src=hash">#Famous</a><a href="https://t.co/XCaPu4DxgP">https://t.co/XCaPu4DxgP</a></p>&mdash; Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) <a href="https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/748893562645782528">July 1, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

How can anyone be so delusional and stupid. I honestly feel bad at this point...

5. Vivi

Vivi Member

Honestly i feel not, and maybe just because i'm at least not ridiculous as you.

First, you're really only able to ****post dude, go on and have fun in spend all your time in whining and insult other people behind a screen, it's very clear that's the only thing you're good at, be proud, i at least hope you have still room to grow a bit.

Second, i may be delusional and stupid, but for sure not like those who put you in the world, they must be really...ugh...

6. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Kevin Durant isn't coming here.
    And apparently neither are Baze and Horford lol.

Ryan Anderson max contract here we come!

7. Bennie Anders

Bennie Anders Member

How does Morey taste? Salty?

8. Bennie Anders

Bennie Anders Member

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go thru life, son.

9. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Bet you felt really cool about yourself writing that.

10. Vivi

Vivi Member

Yep, sad times ahead :(

Some guys really need to grow up...

11. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Yep. And the irony being he paints me as some huge Morey apologist when I couldn't be further from that. Some just love to relish failure. It becomes criminal just to hope for the best.

12. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Sorry about it coming off as harsh, I apologize.

Be well friend.

13. OTMax

OTMax Member

So can the fans who were downright rude and ill-mannered apoligize now to those who were realistic and said no chance to Durant coming?

14. buffalobills!!!

One year and now we are mediocre and irrelevant

15. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Its funny right? They are rude, disrespectful, call fanhood into question...and when they are proven wrong they have the audacity to jump on the "but but you're so pessimistic :(" wagon. To those who were respectful despite differences of opinion, I am not referring to you.

16. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

For what? It were other posters calling people delusional and dumb for having thought the Rockets had a shot. Codman has said they had a shot.

17. Vivi

Vivi Member

Yep...

18. Vivi

Vivi Member

No problem for me. And in fact i get your point, but is it necessary to be that harsh for all this?

And btw to be clear, nobody here has ever (at least for what i saw) said "he's coming 100%, it's a fact" or similar, and you know this, people were only saying that on paper there was a chance for some reasons, you can disagree with those reasons, like you did, and that's fine, but what's the point to act like a dick because someone said that we have room for two max guys, a top 5 player in the league which is Durant's best friends, a good market...wcf last season...i mean, i don't think it was that ridiculous to think that we could've had a chance, even if small...

19. Vivi

Vivi Member

Personally, i don't see the reason to say sorry for saying that my team had a chance on paper to get better and since i was never rude if not when i responded at someone being rude first. Is this ok?

20. OTMax

OTMax Member

Indeed. Not just you are pessimistic, but things like f off, you are a dick etc.