1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Mavericks vs. Thunder in Game 1 of the West Semis. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Thurgood

Thurgood Member

Steve Francis is no longer leading the league in turnovers per game that honor belongs to Jason Kidd now :D

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

And there's also a stat that says Indiana sucks...just another East team going nowhere fast.

3. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

New Jersey shouldn't have traded Van Horn. Kidd is having to take so much of the offensive load now. I don't like Van Horn all that much, but he can sure shoot the ball. And the team that just beat NJ was Philly, Van Horn's new team.

4. Fegwu

Fegwu Contributing Member

Yeah.....Jason Kidd look pretty overrated to me now. I wouldn't want that guy on my Team. Francis is da bomb.

:eek:

5. Toast

Toast Member

I hope this is a sarcastic post to point out a belief that stats don't tell the tale.

Indiana is riddled with injuries and off-court issues. My favorite team from the East, and they're going through a real rough time. Even guys who are hurt have to play because other guys can't make the games due to suspensions and family issues.

6. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Indiana is riddled - - - with that 'hole who coaches them.

7. Toast

Toast Member

You mean Coach of the Year, Isiah Thomas?

8. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

You got to be kidding me. They underachieved last year(didn't make it to the playoffs) and they are underachieving this year. If anyone deserves Coach of the Year, it is the Warrior's coach.

9. Toast

Toast Member

Yeah, Musselman's good too. But his team probably won't make the playoffs this year, so unfortunately though he may deserve it, I doubt he gets it.