1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Starting Line up change with Dalembert and Parsons.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TriCkz, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

Yeah , I know you are right on this one ..... It was more wishful thinking on my part.

Then again , this roster is too cluttered and I almost expect a trade of some sort. Either dumping salary should they be out of contention or consolidating some of these "assets" into a better ...... asset.

Honestly I'd like to see Martin , Budinger , Hill , Thabeet and Flynn sent packing for a solid big or draft considerations .... leaving us with a rotation something like the following:

Lowry/Dragic
    Lee/Twill
    Parsons/Morris
    Scola/Patterson
    Dalembert/Patterson

That rotation isnt near as deep but its much better defensively and on the boards than what we see currently .... Offensively you work thru Scola and Lowry and if you can get a servicable big as part of the compensation .... they might have a shot at being better than 9th in the conference.