1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Start your planning early, the top 25 free agents of 2011

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by BEAT LA, Feb 7, 2011.

1. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....lanning-early-the-top-25-free-agents-of-2011/

There are many to choose from including Gasol, NeNe, Perkins, Green, Prince, Landry, and Brooks. Who is Morey targeting?

2. da_juice

da_juice Member

Probably going after Perkins, Gasol, Nene, I doubt he goes for Green or Landry b/c we have Scola and PatPat. Obviously, he's gunning for Melo but that's highly unlikely.

3. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Agreed. If we can re-sign Battier for cheap we wouldn't need Green. It's always nice to snag a good player from a conference rival (Scola), but it wouldn't be cheap. It could happen with Westbrook's contract ending next season.

Centers:
    1. Marc Gasol
    2. Kendrick Perkins
    3. NeNe Hilario

Upgrades at small forward:
    1. Wilson Chandler
    2. Thaddeus Young
    3. Tayshaun Prince

4. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

Gasol should be most team's number one target while Nene(if he opts out, which I doubt) is a close 2nd and for the Rox it should be no different.

I think Chandler and Green will make a couple of teams very happy.

5. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Try and nab nene and deandre Jordan. Deal scola, Brooks, hill and a first rounder and get a player like Granger. Next years lineup
    Lowry
    Martin
    Granger
    Nene
    Jordan

I can only dream. Pretty nice defensive lineup with two scorers and a very capable post player in Nene.

6. lionaire

lionaire Member

Dibs on 5,11,& 12.