1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Starbury WTF LOL files: Another crazy interview

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by OrangeCountyCA, Feb 15, 2008.

Tags:
  1. OrangeCountyCA

I hate to start new threads for no reason. But I think this deserved a thread on it's own. I don't think this has been posted before. If so feel free to lock it up.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l_89i-QCP7c&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l_89i-QCP7c&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. jboslett

jboslett Member

Haha he is such a terrible speaker yet he always seems to get interviews. Didn't he have a show or something at one point in time? I remember it being really awkward between him and the person being interviewed on the show.

3. shawn786

shawn786 Member

I love that hand thing he does & says he thinks of God when he does it. :confused:

4. coolweather

coolweather Contributing Member

He is doing the right thing but he saying all the wrong things. :)

5. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

There is only one Starbury.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1RSByXfL4dU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1RSByXfL4dU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

6. codell

codell Contributing Member

If I hadn't seen his face, I would have thought that was Evander Holyfield talking ......dude sounds like hes punch drunk

7. OrangeCountyCA

a few notes: The "Getting Closer to God" dance is the funniest part of the interview.

What is his fixation with his sister, Stephanie?

What does he mean by 'South Paul'? He refers to Zach Randolph as south paul because he is a lefty.

JeopardE, that was damn funny :D

8. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

He is such an eloquent and well-spoken person.

You dig?

9. yobod

yobod Member

He's calling him southpaw. Lefties are called southpaws....I have no idea why, or where that nickname came from, but it's been around for years and years.

10. macfan

macfan Contributing Member

He is stoned out of his mind. Funny bit. Couldn't stop laughing.

Maybe he'd have a more succesfull career as a high talk show host.

11. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Baseball parks were designed so the batter faced east, for reasons of the sunset in his eyes. So a left handed pitcher would be pitching with his arm on the south side of the stadium--with a "south paw".

12. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

couldn't stop laughing from his little dance to get closer to God.

oh man I hope TNT signs this guy when he retires, maybe he'll put some real entertainment back on that show. Chuck aint got nuthin on this kid!

13. GAY4WHO???

GAY4WHO??? Member

let me just say that i like to get high...
    and this mofo is high :D

14. LegendZ3

LegendZ3 Contributing Member

15. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

I feel bad for the guy, though it's hard not to be critical, the guy has had the money to educate himself. Why not go out and learn the english language, Yao Ming speaks more eloquently/clearer than him. The NBA has media relations tutorials for these players; they provide typical answers for these guys to be able to reply to without looking stupid. I guess he missed those classes…....or was on something and saw the lecturer answering a little differently...

Though it is nice of him to hand out free stuff like that…

16. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Member

Hes an idiot and interviews with him proves it.