1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stackhouse: Jazz play 'Coward basketball'

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by roswell raygun, Jan 10, 2007.

1. TECH

TECH Contributing Member

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum, it really is quite breath-taking, you should try it........ :eek: ;)

2. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Did you watch the Finals ? The guy doesn't know when to stop shooting kinda like a guy we have already on our team. I would never want Stack on our team.

3. TBar

TBar Contributing Member

I do not know about enforcer, but Battier is much tougher than I expected at the time of the trade. He is stronger than he looks and has no fear. I'd like to see him go Mad Max on Stackhouse' *ss....

4. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

the guy beats up jeff hornacek, commits flagrant fouls all over utah, and trashes the jazz in the paper. stackhouse is my hero.

5. Bookit

Bookit Member

The Jazz entire game plan it to bend the rules as much as possible and hammer you when you got to the hoop. It will never change as long as Sloan in the coach. The only reason Dirk was going to the line was that the Jazz were told to never give up a layup and Dirk just kept going to the hoop.

Stack and every other Western Conference team knows this to be fact.

6. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

And in other news, sanitation workers in Dallas are going on strike until they are guaranteed a "higher class of garbage."

7. Hakeem06

Hakeem06 Member

CLASSIC post.

anyway, back to stackhouse. i know it has been mentioned before but how in the hell is matt harpring playing "coward" basketball by refusing to let stackhouse have an easy look at the basket?

in all reality he's playing GREAT team basketball by taking an elbow to the face that he KNEW was coming. i hate the jazz but you have to give props to him for that.

yes, the jazz are a very dirty basketball team. but that's nothing new, they've been that way 20 years now.

what stackhouse is saying hasn't already been said by probably hundreds of other players. except in stackhouse's case he comes off looking like complete d-bag because his team is probably plays even more cowardly brand of basketball.

8. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Jazz always play a dirty brand of basketball
    always have .. always will
    as long as sloan is there

They have always been known to Grab hold and
    even punch folx in the nuts on screens

it is there style

Rocket River
    Hate the Jazz

9. macfan

macfan Contributing Member

I don't know. Stack might be tougher on the basketball court simply because he gets more playtime than Kirk and has the reputation, but out in the alley I would take Snyder.

I really think the Dallas media made it appear like Kirk was beaten down by Stack because he was bloody or something, but I really think Kirk kicked his ass before people separated them.

10. DwangBoy

DwangBoy Member

hahahahahhahahahahaha
    this is so f'in true.. how can stackhouse complain about this r****ded play when ryan flyin' bowen got called for a phantom foul 2 yrs ago in the playoffs..

what a ridiculously ignorant man to only see what he chooses to see... you, sir, are a r****d.

11. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

Earth to Jerry! Everyone in the league knows that YOUR stupid ass team is one of the dirtiest in the NBA. Don't go calling the Jazz cowards.

Auuuuuuugrrrrghh the Dallas Mavericks absolutely make my blood boil. They really need to ****ing get a clue. YOU are NOT the martyr. And every clueless Mavs fan I know whined about how the refs stole the title from them last year. Whiiiiine Dirk got beat up. Whiiiiine Jet was abused with no calls. Whine whine whine. HELLO! No one in the league respects you. That's why the Heat had such a huge following during the finals.

[​IMG]
    Mavs fans concentrated around yellow area (self-explanatory).

I will NEVER have any respect for that organization, and with everything in me I hope they never win a championship.

Whiny ass bastards. :mad:

12. milkyecho

milkyecho Member

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-HOUSTON-ROCKE...1QQihZ011QQcategoryZ16122QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Quote from an Ebay listing for Rockets @ Mavericks tix:

"THE "STEELY RESOLVE" CAMPAIGN CONTINUES AS THE 2006-2007 DALLAS MAVERICKS CONTINUE THEIR QUEST FOR THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP. THE STEELY RESOLVE CAMPAIGN IS THE FOCUSED MINDSET THAT THIS YEAR'S MAVERICKS TEAM WILL OVERCOME EVERY OBSTACLE --SEXY SUPERSTARS, PHANTOM FOULS, CLEVER COACHES, ILL-TIMED INJURIES, LOUSY LUCK, DETERMINED DEFENSES, BAD NEW BASKETBALLS, SLOW START TO THE SEASON--EVERYTHING WILL BE OVERCOME AND NOTHING WILL PREVENT THIS FOCUSED, DETERMINED, HUNGRY MAVS TEAM FROM SEIZING THE LARRY O'BRIEN TROPHY IN JUNE, 2007."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Hahaha, they feel like they were robbed? please, if anyone was robbed, it was the Rockets or the Spurs with some BS calls that Dallas got. phantom fouls? talk about whiners and floppers.

13. dandorotik

1. Stackhouse clotheslines Shaq.
    2. Terry punches Finley in the family jewels.
    3. Howard intentionally pushes Yao.
    4. Nowitski destroys a defenseless exercise machine.

Cowards.

14. Hakeem06

Hakeem06 Member

NO.....the utah jazz are the cowards remember....... :D

15. ShadyMcGrady

ShadyMcGrady Contributing Member

Cowards?

Defenseless?

I speak on behalf of Dirk when I say "That took ballsalot, good sir."

That was one mean looking exercise machine, my money is on it next time they have a confrontation.

:)

16. dandorotik

His own countrymen wrote a song about him; even THE SCORPIONS admit that Dirk flops!

I realize I missed a day
    But Im too wrecked to care anyway
    I look around and see this face (Wade)
    What the hell have I lost my taste
    Dont want to find out
    Just want to cut out

Blackout
    I really had a blackout

Blackout
    I really had a blackout

I grab my things and make my run
    On the way out, another one