1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[SR610] Daryl Morey Presser LIVE right now

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by wstar, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Marsarinian

Marsarinian Contributing Member

Looks just as terrible now to me. This trade just ended a season of (initial) hopes and I'm now sunk in a state of permanent depression. :(

2. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

yea it'd be great, if your head coach knows a thing or 2 about defense himself.

3. terkmakandy

terkmakandy Member

i was shocked when i get the news Rf is traded ...
    but after read this , i feel better.
    This is business .it is difficult ,but ....
    sometimes i like Rf ,bcs of his "skip to my lou",nolooking pass,some funny dancing on the court ...
    sometimes i hate Rf , bcs he wasted lots of chances , he canot shot in right time and cannot get points.
    but now i only want to say :Goodbye , Rf ,Best Wishes !
    Memory your sweet time , and funny talking in lock room.!!

4. OddsOn

OddsOn Contributing Member

In Morey I trust. :cool:

If he was targeting this kid in 2006 then there must be something there. Only time will tell but I kind of like the fact that Brooks will be the starter now. I like our young nucleus and the mix of veterans we have. Lets see if we can gel over the next two months and make a run... ;)

5. xouterheavenx

xouterheavenx Member

i really hope he doesn't do surgery either. what he should do is go back to rehabbing until maybe 3 or 4 games left in the season and play limited mins.
    then playoffs. and we all know what mac is capable of doing in the playoffs healthy or not.

he really shouldnt waste this season. this team can win it all with ball movement and defense.

6. engr_alex

engr_alex Member

lol. +1