1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Sprint] Framily Plan

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by mickey_angelo, Apr 7, 2014.

Tags:
  1. mickey_angelo

mickey_angelo Member

Not sure if this is the right place or if it's better suited for the classifieds, but was wondering if any one would like to join a Framily plan and save some money together.

2. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

Lol.

Not sure if serious?

3. LAFIRMA22

LAFIRMA22 Member

Are you from Nigeria?

4. mickey_angelo

mickey_angelo Member

A prince, actually

5. cheke64

cheke64 Member

breh! you read my mind. This is exactly what I was looking for. I'll pay you the ten bucks for the extra line (me)

6. mickey_angelo

mickey_angelo Member

If serious message me through board

7. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

Sprint is an absolute joke of a network. So bad they have to resort to these types of promotions to get customers.

"BUT BUT BUT UNLIMITED DATA?" :rolleyes::rolleyes: yeah, through a ****ing straw. What's the point of going to the chinese buffet if I have to be fed through a ****ing tube in my neck.

**** SPRINT.

8. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Their tri band 4g is bad ass though. Anyways all carriers are dropping prices and sporting gimmicks to trying and stay competitive.