1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sports talk personalities Kalu, Koch leave KILT 610

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets34Legend, Mar 30, 2012.

1. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well that does it, there is officially no one on 610 that I like to listen to...except shAun bijani maybe

2. tierre_brown

tierre_brown Contributing Member

I think he's a consummate professional, having to deal with Warner's "I'm a legend" shtick. The other night I heard him go off on Warner though, for being a dumbass, which made me like him all the more.

I like Kalu, think he would fit well with Lance Z. And getting Lance off of the morning show might be good for Matt/Adam, as there are times when they'll go off topic and start doing impressions or, more noticeably, sometimes when it sounds like Adam and Lance are at complete loggerheads with each other. Koch might have just resigned to spend more time with his law practice, but if not, he could probably do an after CP evening show as a sidekick.

3. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's what I like about bijani as well. I know Warner has his shtick but Matt will just put him in his place and he always brings a fair assessment. He doesn't try to be something he isn't...it seems genuine.

I don't know what, but I Matt J has seem to fallen off. Maybe it's because the 3 of them together but his arguments recently just seem hallow and weak...like he is trolling.

After some time it is probably best to split up the 3, I'm just tired of all 3 trying to talk at once. It gets real annoying. But I do like them all individually, they just haven't developed synergy.

1 person likes this.
  4. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Matt/Adam/Lance all at once is too busy. They need to move Lance to another slot, give him a co-host and turn him loose. Getting rid of Gwinn is a no-brainer.

5. jdh008

jdh008 Member

Agree about The Big Show. Matt, Adam and Lance are probably my three favorite people on Houston sports radio, but I think all three at once might be a bit much.

6. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Love Kalu. He's articulate and smart. He interacts well with the other hosts and offers opposing views. He would definitely be great with Lance.

I could care less one way or the other about Koch.

Sorry but Shaun Bijani sucks. I know some of you give him props for talking back to Barry but Bijani really isn't very insightful. He's pedestrian at best.

I wonder who they get to team with that egotistical douche Lopez.

7. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Man if they slapped that old fossil Warner next to Lopez in the morning I would listen just to hear the room explode from the ego contest that would ensue!

8. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Agreed. If I hear Lopez talk about his fn dog and AAU coaching (which Greg Wise did most of), I will puke. Barry's like a grandpa who tries to be hip but keeps referring to the good ole days.