1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sports bars or restaurants that are airing Rockets games?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 12, 2012.

1. OldYelllowDog

OldYelllowDog Contributing Member

Centercourt Missouri City, Watched game there tonight. Tomorrow will be even better.

2. B

B Contributing Member

The map and spreadsheet have been updated with Cafe Express and Centercourt Pizza.

1 person likes this.
  3. dmoneybangbang

Little Woodrow's in Midtown has Rocket's game.

4. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

Wait, what? I used to go there religiously with Ricksmith and my cousin there all the time last 2 seasons and they've always had Dish Network

5. B

B Contributing Member

A good number of places on the map have added Comcast in order to show Rockets games.

6. Dave2000

yea, thats why Jake's has it there too. I'm just shocked to hear that since I used to go there multiple times a week. Knew about 1/2 the waitstaff until they left, which one of the reasons why we don't go as much. But their $10 pizza Mondays are awesome.....

7. B

B Contributing Member

Little Woodrows in Midtown has been added to the map. I apologize for slow updates to the map. I had to create a new account on arcgis.com since my other account is tied to a corporate account, and I didn't realize the last few changes were not sticking due to not being logged in.

1 person likes this.
  8. 00rocketgirl

00rocketgirl Contributing Member

I watched the away Portland game at the Texans Grill in City Centre. They don't have Comcast but they had a computer set up to air first row sports feeds on half of the tvs in there and they used the rockets game audio in the whole place (less likely on an NFL football night.) was pixelated but still cool that they're finding a way to show fans the game. I've always had pleasant game watching experiences there.

9. RiceDaddy7

RiceDaddy7 Member

Try Hank's Crawfish or any one of the other crawfish places.

10. Pete the Cheat

the $10 pizza was how I found out about the Divine Reserve. I am planning on checking out the Thunder game there tonight.

11. adamsme

adamsme Member

Is there any Family places I can take the kiddos to watch the Rockets?

12. Dave2000

I might be there also, there or Jake's

13. Pete the Cheat

Centercourt has a playground in the back and a small arcade. that is really the only one I can speak to. So if your kids are old enough to play on their own you are in good shape.
    I am not getting paid for all the adverts btw :grin:...just excited to finally watch a game tonight

seems like most of the places that have comcast are primarily restaurants...so obviously more family friendly than a bar
    but the tvs at said restaurant are most likely going to be situated around the bar

14. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

****. that.

15. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

Rudyard's British Pub on Waugh shows the games.

16. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

anyone know anywhere else on north side (woodlands) besides sadies bbq? thanks!

17. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

ugh firstrow, someone should send them the roxbball.wix feed.. even still. i tried that at home.. it sucks. i would rather not watch the game. the internet feeds are usually several seconds behind so trying to use a different audio source never works..

18. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Frankensteins is a wonderful place to watch the rockets. Hwy 6 south in-between bissinonett and west belfort.

Kind of in between the sugarland/fortbend area and alief.

Several big screens show the rockets and it doesn't get overly crowded. Smoking allowed, just a warning.

19. OldYelllowDog

OldYelllowDog Contributing Member

any new places that added Comcast? Found out Centercourt on Broadway in Pearland added Comcast. Wish we had more options.

20. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew