1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[SPOILERS THREAD] Avengers: Endgame

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Juxtaposed Jolt, Apr 27, 2019.

1. rage

rage Member

I would have liked to see someone taking down Ebony Maw too but I am not sure Dr. Strange could do it. He didn't the last time.

As far as time travel, it does not mean they can simply time travel and win, many different things could have happened, many paths probably consist of him holding on to the time stone and still lose.
    Even the path they chose, they may not have won in some variations as he indicated, he said if he told Stark how it ended, it would not have ended that way.

Only Strange knew the different scenarios, and he chose the right scenario down to the end.

2. Wooderson

Wooderson Member

I would have liked to see a bigger role by the Black Order in the sequel. I am glad that we did get to at least revisit them one more time on screen.

3. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Question: Did Tony send Thanos and crew back to the past. . . .or killed them all ?
    I entertain the possibility that he is still out there

Rocket River

4. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Different timelines get too confusing, but I think he killed them all. Gamora being alive in the regular timeline is the most interesting to me (and they certainly hinted that will be central to GOTG3). Did Tony snap her away? I assume so, but you have to assume she'll return.

Rocket River likes this.
  5. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

If you pay attention to Quill right before Thor has that back and forth with him being the captain of the ship, Quill had Gamora on the screen and the captions "searching" before he swiped cause of Thor walking in.

The next GoTG will have Thor in it and they will be searching for Gamora.

6. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

I agree, I'm not sure if it was too hyped and I got let down or expected non-stop action the entire film. I ended up seeing it twice (not my choice) so I missed Dr. Strange holding up the 1 finger to IronMan at the end the first time...

7. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

It has endgame spoilers

8. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I was expecting to watch a non-stop action fighting but left with relatable life hardship moments. This movie has a alot hidden life messages. Thanos know what's up, population is killing this earth because of this cancerous human race.

9. Cokebabies

Cokebabies Contributing Member

I'm still not sure what that finger meant - Did it mean this was the 1 possible outcome? Or to wait for it.....waaaaait for it? Or that Team Avengers were #1? Either way, Doctor Strange saved Tony in Part 1 just so he could die later. That's cold blooded.

Jontro likes this.
  10. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Did he piss or **** his pants after seeing Thanos wreck the Avengers lineup?

12. Wooderson

Wooderson Member

I'm of the opinion that anyone "killed" or "dusted" by the Stones is not actually be gone. All of the Snapped people returned, but those killed otherwise did not. Maybe they're all in the Soul Stone somehow.

13. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

They could have brought anybody back except those sacrificed to gain the soul stone. Banner even mentioned that he tried to bring Widow back and couldn't.

Thanos is out there in other realities and could theoretically pull the same "time heist" the Avengers did, but with the safe assumption they aren't going that route, the dusted are gone permanently.

14. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

What I don't get is why Dr Strange would have allowed this even bigger problem to occur unless it is a part of the 1 chance in 14 million that works but takes much much longer to work. This all seems to have created a ton more problems.

15. Jontro

Jontro Member

skipped half a day of office to sneak out and catch this finally. was only like 15 of us in the theater and we ALL sat in the 2 middle rows... sigh.

anyway, why am i crying so much in a friggin superhero movie? i even cried when the avengers assembled. so many mixed emotions. i've gone from hating cap and thinking how useless/boring he was into a fangirl since winter soldier.

the only bad part about this movie was captain marvel (would tho) and me still not understanding the timeline situation even after reading this thread from start to finish.

11/10

Invisible Fan likes this.
  16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Endgame for the Original Avengers.

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You were cried, brehsef.

Jontro likes this.
  18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lol Peggy Carter never got to show her goods, because her character lived in the 50s or 60s.

GRENDEL likes this.
  19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Is that Max Kellerman as Mysterio?

B-Bob and Xerobull like this.
  20. Juxtaposed Jolt

SAS as Nick Fury.

B-Bob, Kruze10 and conquistador#11 like this.