1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Spitzer prostitute and Girls Gone Wild

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tulexan, Mar 19, 2008.

1. tulexan

tulexan Member

This is awesome.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/03/18/dupree.girls.gone.wild.ap/index.html

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Stop that $1 million check: It turns out the call girl linked to Eliot Spitzer had already shed her clothes for "Girls Gone Wild" as an 18-year-old while partying in Miami, Florida, the video company's founder said Tuesday.

Ashley Alexandra Dupre stars in seven "Girls Gone Wild" videos made when she was 18.

Joe Francis reached out to Ashley Alexandra Dupre, now 22, with an offer of $1 million to appear in a non-nude spread for his company's new magazine, plus a chance to join the "Girls Gone Wild" tour bus, his company announced Tuesday.

But Francis said someone had a revelation at the Tuesday morning staff meeting: Did anyone think to check the archives?

They did, he said -- and there she was.

"It'll save me a million bucks," Francis said Tuesday. "It's kind of like finding a winning lottery ticket in the cushions of your couch."

Francis said at that point, his offer was off the table: "We actually had been dealing with her rep," he said. "Our [offer] was the real deal. We just never made the connection."

He said his employees got to work on pulling the footage and planned to offer it on the Web site by Tuesday evening, with a free sampling on the front page and the rest available with a $29.95 monthly subscription.
    Don't Miss

Dupre's attorney, Don D. Buchwald, declined comment.

According to a "Girls Gone Wild" press release, Dupre visited Miami in 2003 to celebrate her 18th birthday. After fighting with a friend and getting thrown out of her hotel, Dupre found a nearby "Girls Gone Wild" bus, the company said.

She signed legal papers and spent a full week on the bus, filming seven full-length tapes that included nudity and same-sex encounters, according to the company.

"I personally ended up buying her a Greyhound bus ticket back home to North Carolina," Francis said.

Francis returned to California last week after being sentenced to time served and fines in Florida in a case involving filming underage girls. He still faces trial on federal tax evasion charges that carry a penalty of up to 10 years in prison.

Dupre's public profile has skyrocketed since Spitzer, the New York governor, announced his resignation last week amid the prostitution scandal. He was accused of spending tens of thousands of dollars on prostitutes, including a February tryst with a call girl named "Kristen," since identified as Dupre.

Dupre's MySpace page was hit more than 5 million times in the days immediately after the scandal broke. Her musical efforts, including two songs posted at the music sharing site Aime Street, were listened to hundreds of thousands of times and played on national airwaves.

Hustler publisher Larry Flynt told AP Friday that he e-mailed Dupre offering her $1 million to appear nude in his magazine, but didn't sound optimistic that she would settle for that amount. Flynt suggested that by the time Dupre starts talking, she may be too big a media phenomenon for a simple magazine spread.

"She is no doubt going to do a book. There will probably be a movie," he said. "I think she is going to have so many offers coming in that it will probably be wishful thinking just to get in the door."

2. conquistador#11

=) funny, we were just talking GIRLS GONE WILD in the feedback forum.

no pics?

3. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

4. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

Sad that someone can become obscenely rich in this society just by being a freaking slut.

5. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Dude, she was 18 then. She's 22 now.

That stock has matured, so to speak.

I'd rather see her 22 year old naked self than the 18 year old version.

Cue the pervert onslaught.

6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Nowadays you can be famous by reversing the order.

Signed,
    Paris Hilton

7. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I find that vid inaccurate because she didn't receive her degree from Ho University (at Vietnam) yet.

9. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I remember back in high school, Girls Gone Wild was awesome. Not that I ever watched it, but just seeing the commercials on tv were cool.

Now it's pretty lame.

10. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

18 is always hotter. Its all downhill from there. Freshman 15! Even the non-college chicks gain it.

Joe Francis is my idol.

11. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

She's a freaking slut..

I actually withheld my judgment thinking "Oh well, maybe she was going through a rough patch in her life and needed to pay some bills". But nah, she's just a slut simple as that.

Can't turn a hoe into a housewife. ;)

12. WWR

WWR Member

There many more sleazy unhonorable ways to make you some money.

Pretty sad though.

13. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

hoes don't act right, its hoes on a mission and its hoes on a crackpipe.

14. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

She's not a slut. Slut's sleep with a lot of men. She sleeps with a lot of men for money. She's a w****.

However, if I was getting paid 4k a pop to have sex I would be a w**** as well. :D

15. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

God bless sluts.

Without them, it would be just me and my right hand all night every night.

16. Pushkin

Pushkin Member

My math says that if she is 22 now, then in 2003 she was 17. Since this guy has had this problem before, you would think he would have been more careful before releasing the story.

17. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Unless she turns 23 this year.....

18. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

Simple math FTW

19. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

She was 17 according to her attorneys.

WOOPS

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,339594,00.html
    Oh, and here's a doozy