1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Southwest sees speaking Arabic as a threat - kicks man off flight

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Jesus, we're back on this again? Have you seriously learned nothing from this entire thread? it was the right thing to do because when a passenger comes to you telling you that another passenger had a phone conversation and the content of that conversation made them nervous, you take it seriously and follow procedure by having the passenger removed.

Now, I want you to read this a few times slowly and see if that will help some of it sink in. It's pretty clear that you've failed to comprehend it many, many times before.

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The question actually isn't stupid, just because you lack the mental capacity to understand something doesn't mean that it's stupid kiddo.

The question is asking what "you" would have done if a passenger came to you with similar concerns. Unfortunately the question assumes that you are an intelligent and rational person and in your case, that's probably where it fails because you've yet to come up with the obvious answer, you do your job and follow procedure.

3. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Pretty much everything Cohete Rojo says is utterly stupid and makes no sense in the context of the direction of discourse.

He's almost at Exiled level.

1 person likes this.
  4. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Wait, can you come back to getting your ass kicked by me?

If someone says "the martyrs" in English or any language, you think they should be booted from the flight without apology, right?

And if I say your phone conversation made me nervous, you should be booted from the flight without apology, right?

5. Hydhypedplaya

Hydhypedplaya Member

Don't bother, Cohete loves to be disingenuous on purpose. He is basically stating that it is OK for airlines to kick people off a plane simply because another passenger doesn't "feel comfortable" with them.

6. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

bahaha, but this was BEFORE the thread kicked off. You know, before you learned that "another guy" was the woman you're always trumpeting. You chose to lead with the whole get rid of the people "speaking terrorist". You were in effect the first person to bring up that kicking people off for "speaking terrorist" sounded good.

7. Northside Storm

I would have called the FBI after the person asked "is this an anti-Islamic thing" and then after they searched the plane and the person, I'd asked them to interrogate the hell out of them about their uncle.

standard practice in "terrorist" speaking Saudi Arabia!

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You simpleton, the point was that his conversation made another passenger nervous enough to report it as suspicious. Sure it was said in a flippant manner, but that's because the whining about this is r****ded. What happened in this incident isn't a problem for intelligent people....but of course this is the D&D, so we have a lot of the other kind of people.

9. Northside Storm

You mean two terrorist speakers?

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, go back to eating crayons, licking windows, and playing with the heat lamps. You've failed on such a basic level when it comes to following along in this conversation that there's simply no hope for you. Reading comprehension simply isn't a friend of yours and there's nothing anyone can do to help you.

11. Hydhypedplaya

Hydhypedplaya Member

So you think it is OK for civil liberties to be suspended simply because someone feels nervous about another on a plane.

Cohete Rojo is fine with being kicked off a plane because another passenger doesn't feel comfortable about him, since it is the established, proper procedure.

12. Northside Storm

Try short-term memory pills, Bobby.

Your liquid mental gymnastics strain incredulity. You have a very tenuous grasp on what the word "link" means, and sadly, trumpeting your ability to make Venn diagrams isn't going to change the link you made.

I don't know if you even understand the words you're writing. Maybe that's part of the problem.

13. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Guys! Bobby got his ass kicked by me so bad that he said "Have a good day" and then stopped talking to me.

On the one hand, he treated me like a McDonald's customer and he was the employee, with his "Have a good day" smackdown and whatnot. Then, when he stopped talking to me, I felt like the fifteen-year-old school boy who only made it to second base with Bobbie and then that guy on the football team waxed her ass.

PLEASE, BOBBY!!!

If someone says "the martyrs" in English or any language, that's some straight-up terroristic ****, right?

And then if I get you booted off the plane coz of McVeigh and u refused to talk to me about the junior prom, then ur all like "I'm happy to miss my flight for the sake of security."

AND, if you get your ass kicked here, it doesn't mean you got your ass kicked in all of life. . . . Enjoy the little things: your gun, the bullets, Rush Limbaugh, a $115,00 Hellfire missile blowing up a black-haired dude. . . .

14. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Ok, how would you have responded to the passenger's complaint?

15. Northside Storm

Are you like a broken record or something? :confused:

16. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

No once asked you. Get down off your cross.

17. Northside Storm

Ok, how would you have responded to the passenger's complaint?

18. Hydhypedplaya

Hydhypedplaya Member

The real question is do you think it is OK to kick someone off a plane simply because a passenger feels/i] uncomfortable with another person?

19. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I will answer you. I would tell the complainer "Hey, Arab speaker. Why should I believe you more than that guy? He went through the same security you did. Matter of fact, you're the only one on this whole flight talking to me about terrorism. . . ."

20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

What's sad is that the only thing you are doing is pointing out your own inadequacy. Saying that most terrorists speak Arabic does not say that speaking Arabic means that you are a terrorist. Stop what you are doing and repeat that 10 times and maybe you can comprehend what is instantly obvious to an average person.

Most Spaniards speak Spanish but speaking Spanish doesn't mean you are a Spaniard.

I know, I blew your mind.