1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Southwest sees speaking Arabic as a threat - kicks man off flight

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It took actual evidence if bias....something every other case is missing.

I'd just like to give everyone a minute to reflect on you saying "worser"

Oh that's brilliant.

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I wonder what would be the "most worserest" story.

3. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

And this is why you're in charge of USB security procedures at ABC Corp, and not designing salted hashing mechanisms.

Yeah, I brought up a threat because I thought after a plane-wide search, a person search, and follow-up interrogation, it would be pretty clear that unless said person X could blow up the plane with his mind, they would not be a threat for having said a few Arabic words, but apparently "THE ESTABLISHED PROCEDURE".

4. Northside Storm

The Bard used it, and I rather like it too.

Your arguments have straight cratered off the cliffz. Thanks for turning to English grammar! The last refuge, apparently.

look at teh me i still can get through 2 u

"Actual evidence"--so the stuff you haven't been trying to get at and have been trying your best to avoid?

5. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Keep showing. So how is it that you have this psychic ability to search through both a plane and a person's personnel belongings, and then interrogate them?

6. Northside Storm

This is what happened.

Dude, can you not read or something.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/17/u...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=2

I don't need psychic powers. I can search the Muslim, the Muslim plane and interrogate him fully, and still come to the same conclusion the FBI did:

THE STANDARD PROCESS

7. Cohete Rojo

I know you are not failing to understand what happened. So I'll make it as clear as possible: when the passenger comes up to you to make a complaint toward the other passenger, how do you know as a fact that the other passenger is a "non-threat"?

If you are failing to understand the question, and not just being a troll, then like I said before - I feel sorry for you, on a personal level.

8. Northside Storm

I know you fail to understand why your question is so stupid to begin with, but let me give you a hint, adding a personal search, a squad of FBI agents, and a personal FBI interrogation isn't part of any justifiable "standard process", especially when the kid/adult whatever is off the plane already, and dealing with a Southwest employee who at his discretion ordered above and beyond.

Your question is so unbearably stupid because it arrives at an irrelevant conclusion for an irrelevant thread topic. It's "gotcha" when it's clear you haven't even read what you're trying to get. It's indicative of nothing more than your utter inability to reason, and grasp sarcasm. It demonstrates that you don't know about the facts of the case. It demonstrates that you have some weird sort of tribalism with your colours schtick. Everything about this thread and the way you have approached it have been incredibly vapid and stupid.

I felt the need to be a sarcastic ******* about it, but you've more than repaid that with the utter debris you continue to spew. Hat tip to you, kind sir.

#268 Northside Storm, Apr 20, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
  9. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

when did you first not realize how stupid you were? Don't type drunk.

10. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Saw that the thread had blown up to 14 pages. Thought there were some new facts. Read all the posts. Instead saw that there was a lot of gibberish from Northside Heat Lamp Holder and Sweet Loo.

11. Northside Storm

don't worry--even Bobby thinks you're crazy for the "CAIR" nonsense we buried.

Doing you favors all the time big man :)

12. trustme

trustme Member

Thanks for your input, Gunther.

13. Cohete Rojo

Since you wish to reply on his behalf, how do you think he, in this hypothetical "he" being a member of flight crew, would know for a fact that there was no threat at the time of hearing about the conversation from the passenger?

You do know that the whole search thing happened after the complaint was made? I mean, why did you think they took him off the plane and conducted their little investigation?

So again, how would you have known as a fact before all of this that there was no threat?

14. Northside Storm

Pretty clear when the FBI responded and said there was no threat, that would be a pretty good sign.

->The whole search thing<- is exactly why your question is so stupid/irrelevant. Tell me more about the airline standard policy of three FBI agents in a personal interrogation booth after a personal search in front of the entire terminal for certain keywords. WHERE ARE THE MARTYRS.

Look, it doesn't matter what anybody answers to your inane line of questioning. It doesn't matter for this thread topic. And it takes a lot of massaging for this thread topic to even matter. But get it through your skull that even if you allege that there was a "threat" of general nervousness, everything that followed was clearly disproportional and explicitly non-standard.

15. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

You used a picture because you can't use words to explain it. Let's all watch you explain. . . .

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Must be hard for you to see Bobby take all the attention away from you, AroundTheAhole

18. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Might have?

So you still can't admit that's exactly what it was?

19. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Good job cutting and pasting images! Let me rephrase:

"Can you explain why that is a straw man argument?"

20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I won't say that's what it was because I can't say that for certain. The evidence suggest that it might be, so I'll say that it might be.