1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Utah offering more money to Dmo

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Tadow

Tadow Member

This is what my post about twitter was referring to. The point of twitter is it gives people a platform to interact with "experts". How is he bothering Bobby Marks? Bobby does not have to respond.

2. omgTHEpotential

You guys are way too easy

[​IMG]

3. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

In the beginning when people first started suspecting and kept calling him jopat, I just recall him saying: "who's jopat?"

Not a flat out denial but clearly misdirection at least and if he did own up to it I never saw it.

4. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

This is still on D-Mo... He signed the contract... He can be pissed at BJ or himself... But at the end of the day his signature was on the contract.

As far as being a cancer... They can basically tell him to stay at home and fine him...

T_Man

5. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Jesus Christ, how may monikers do you have jopat?

BigMaloe and omgTHEpotential like this.
  6. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

So basically you are trolling now? Ok thanks, bye. :)

7. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

He already has a couple other usernames. Let's try to spot them!

Bobbythegreat....highly suspicious. I think that's his iPad username. Basketballholic, maybe, was from the Dell computer. Smart phone....delishman?

8. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

DMo stans on full meltdown alert

9. SeekingAlpha

SeekingAlpha Member

I keep seeing that if DMo fails the physical, he'll become a Net. Where are you guys seeing this?

Everything I've read from ESPN to Larry Coon's post seems to indicate either DMo sits on his couch while technically a Rocket and is subject to fines or no pay, OR DMo is returned to RFA status, but can no longer sign with the Nets.

Where are the reports that if DMo fails the physical, he's suddenly a Net?

10. basketballholic

1. Proof please. This is a lie.

2. Actually I was told to keep my original username by clutch and the other party. There's background there that I am choosing not to get in to. But I've never hidden from the fact that I switched usernames. Many posters have. It's no secret.

3. I am not an insider. Have never claimed insider status. I simply have some special contacts. All insider info is "weak" because things change quickly and the vast majority of insider info is simply very small pieces of a much larger puzzle and much insider info is false plants by team front offices and players agents. It should be kept in context and discussed rationally without attempting to label the posters that give it. Both Codman and Cyberx among many others have put up false info, things that were never going to happen. It wasn't because they didn't hear it as insiders. They absolutely did. But they were simply thrown a curve from people that had motive to put out false info. That's happened to me too from people that I know are connected.

And here's the real common denominator for me. I like basketball and I like the Rockets. I'm interested in seeing them win championships and in figuring out where they go from here. Yes, I am very opinionated. What good basketballer isn't? Aren't you?

Vanity? You don't know me. We go through this every season. Quit making it about me. I don't do that. I discuss the Rockets and the Association. Let's talk about that. Enough with this silly nonsense.

Haymitch and ksny15 like this.
  11. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

Top poster? Mwuahahaha. You must've not been paying attention.

I feel Clutch should ban you for putting bbholic's name in the same sentence as Clutch and Bima.

omgTHEpotential likes this.
  12. chenjy9

Supporting Member

Me? Hardly. Others? Most definitely

If he fails the physical, our match falls through. At least I think it does.

Haymitch likes this.
  13. omgTHEpotential

Did I miss something? Are you saying bballholic is not as valuable as Clutch?

14. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Jopat please

15. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member

I'm starting to think he's not jopat at all. He IS BJ Armstrong.

16. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

Sounds like the President-elect. That and Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

17. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

Look how many are asking to put bbholic on ignore. He used to be the only one on my ignore list. Then I stopped doing that because I don't wanna miss all the fun. LOL

heypartner likes this.
  18. SeekingAlpha

SeekingAlpha Member

That's BS IMO. He signed as a RFA, he should not be allowed to go to the Nets under any circumstance the minute we matched.

So DMo can show up the physical and "unintentionally" fail as to get his way?

"Donatas, please jump as high as you can"

DMo collapses to ground clutching heart.

If he pulls a stunt like that, but with less obvious evidence, Silver should step in.

19. chenjy9

Supporting Member

It's ultimately up to us if he gets to "fail" it. If he does and we want him still, we can waive it as well is my understanding of it.

20. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Jayzers_100 likes this.