1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Some issues between Harden and Howard (don't hang out anymore)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, May 24, 2015.

1. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

First page ... :rolleyes:

Dang! Second page ... :mad:

2. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

How can Harden criticize anyone's effort? He is the definition of a player who picks and chooses when to play.

3. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

1st post was ok but this no heart or desire follow-up 2nd comment is confusing.

that describes other people whole lot more than #playoffdwight

4. bmd

bmd Member

Same.

5. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Please I see more love n desire from Dwight then james...it's straight bs. I personally think harden can't be your best player. Can't respect a guy that just quits on d...
    n I like harden maybe he will figure it out since he is still new to being the man. But idc how he feels cause I played sports. N if I see a guy that don't take pride in defense that tells me something

6. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

D12 has been bustin his butt... Harden is the guy that seems to 'check out' from time to time...

7. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Who thinks who is soft and plays with no desire now?

8. JazzLakerHater

While I do think he has improved from last year, I still have some questions about Harden's maturity. It just upsets me when I see Dwight go all out and be so invested in these playoff games, while Harden just drifts at times. And also I think Harden was way too sensitive with the whole MVP thing.

9. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

This was posted in the game thread hours ago:

10. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Be honest. Who is surprised that the guy who doesn't even watch games spews yet another post on how much he hates Harden?

As for the thread...it's not surprising. They don't seem like guys who's personalities really mesh to begin with. I doubt it's really all that noteworthy. Don't really care who hangs out with who on the team, and it's not surprising there's some frustration within the team when they're down 3-0 in the WCF.

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Kobe and Shaq won 3 championships together...

1 person likes this.
  12. Rox23

Rox23 Member

Guess?

13. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

I was genuinely waiting for this thread. Something like this emerges virtually every time a team is eliminated lately, it seems.

Chicago out? Rift between D. Rose & Jimmy.
    Clips out? Rift between Deandre & CP3.
    Wizards out? Wall reportedly angry with Nene.

1 person likes this.
  14. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Harden and Dwight are not Kobe and Shaq.

15. Kash

Kash Member

It doesn't matter whose fault it is, Harden is our guy. If Harden can't get along with Howard, then we need to get someone else. Houston isn't even a playoff team without Harden. Just saying ...

16. basketballholic

We're down 3-0 and these 2 guys are extremely competitive. A rift doesn't surprise me. But nothing is going to come of it UNLESS Dwight asks out. And then that request will be troublesome since we'll pretty much have to ship year him where he wants to go or watch him jack around next year and then walk for nothing or screw us by picking up his player option and forcing us to move him out for nothing.

17. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

They had refs on their side.
    I do hope the team better come out with photo where Howard and Harden kissing each other to disprove OP's rumor..otherwise this is not good..next year's championship hope is in jeopardy

18. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

I'm pretty doubtful of this rumor considering that ESPN came out yesterday with that video (there's nothing new about this speculation). I don't see any rift materializing.

19. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

Just speculating: Well if Harden is partying late then I would be pissed to. Howard might have said something to him?!

20. J.R.

J.R. Member

[March 27, 2015]--[SI] Humbled Dwight Howard ready to make 'ultimate sacrifice' for Rockets