1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Rockets have eyes on Jimmy B

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Sep 18, 2018.

1. topfive

topfive CF OG

How many times must I tell you?

Butler is not the target! Winslow and Oubre are!

Foolish mortals.

P.S. I'm not an insider, I just play one on ClutchFans.

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

lol scouts. As if 10 years in the league needs scouts to be sent out for the rookie. nice reporting wolf guy

HOUSTON2017 likes this.
  3. icewill36

icewill36 Member

thats a logjam at point guard. they would probably need a 3 team deal to send one to phoenix or somethig, but obviously bledsoe wont be going back there, and no one wants teague..... brogdon would be the best player i would think they would want to keep.

DonKnock and HP3 like this.
  4. HOUSTON2017

HOUSTON2017 Member

its just that everyone made a big deal because wolves has scouts at the miami game,, thought it was intersting they also had them at the rockets game..

5. icewill36

icewill36 Member

why ? winslow is trash. oubre hasn't shown anything to make me think he would be a great piece to add. he seems pretty selfish actually and not a great shooter.

6. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

[​IMG]

Get er done Moreeei.

7. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

I think he is parodying BBH.

topfive and DonKnock like this.
  8. basketballholic

We are not, have not, and will not.

Don't think Miami will cave....since they can get Butler from us without yielding up JRich.

hakeem94 likes this.
  9. HP3

HP3 Member

Yeaaaa, I didnt thnk about that issue. I was just looking at Brogdan and thinking he was the best and youngest prospect in this whole situation.

10. basketballholic

Because if they could get Miami to yield him up they'd be able to get a little better deal than the 3-way deal already on the table that they're stuck with unless something better comes along. They'd do a two-way deal if Miami threw in JRich. Without JRich they're stuck on a 3-way deal that's not quite as good to them.

This isn't about JRich as the center piece to a deal. This is about the sum total of the parts the Wolves get back for Butler.

11. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Scouts were probably there for filler/young prospect players rather than the vets.

12. basketballholic

hilarious....brogdon better than Win Slow..........you've got to be kidding me.

13. HP3

HP3 Member

Oh wait, I didnt know Brogdon and Richardon were the same age, I always thought the dude was way younger.

14. Vivi

Vivi Member

It's hilarious that you think we're trying to send Butler to Miami (which means throwing Gordon and or picks) just to get Winslow when every credible source is saying we're trying to get Butler.

And no, i'm not, i think as today Brogdon has been better than Winslow, especially considering the expectations on both players, i still like Winslow upside and would be happy if we somehow get him but i don't think he can be considered a great asset for what he has shown at this point. I might be dumb but if i'm Minnie there's no possible deal for Butler if the package i get back has Winslow as the main piece, not even close.

15. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

You would think that the biggest takeaway, from someone viewing these proposed offers from the outside looking in, would be how much MORE J. Richardson is being valued compared to someone like Wins Low.

But I guess when you're wearing those "my guy" blinders you'll never actually concede to the facts... just continue to push your BS agendas.

DonKnock and topfive like this.
  16. lionaire

lionaire Member

Simply not true. Winslow made drastic strides in his 3pt shooting and ability to finish around the hoop last year. He's always been capable of guarding and switching onto multiple positions including 1-4. Miami even used him in lineups where he was the primary ballhandler/distributer. He's been in the league for three years (one where he played around 20 games) and he's almost three years younger than Richardson and Brogdon. Only thing holding him back has been injuries.

17. BigBum

BigBum Member

Good thought! Win Slow has slow trade value. I would not trade 2018 30th pick (Omari Spellman) for him.

Heat insisted that they wanted to include Whiteside in the deal. This is a 4-way deal. Tough!

3rd team to take Dieng, 4th team to take Whiteside.

18. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Turrrble.

matchesmalone likes this.
  19. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Nope. It would be amazing.

BigggReddd likes this.
  20. malakas

malakas Member

It's fake news.
    There's exactly zero chance Butler resigns with the Bucks that's why it's fake.