1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Mutual Interest between Joe Johnson and Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Feb 2, 2018.

1. WeAllHateDallas

You’re the one that is insane.

LeBron, Wade & Bosh > Jordan, Pippen & Rodman.

Take your L and move on.

2. CCorn

CCorn Member

I’ve never seen a Lebron team win 55 games without him

D-rock and RudyTBag like this.
  3. The Greyhound 33

*shivers*

Bobsputin, D-rock and RudyTBag like this.
  4. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Lmao. I think you might be a millennial. Someone plz come get their mans. Idiot

RudyTBag likes this.
  5. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

?????
    :)

D-rock likes this.
  6. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

That's a myth... Every great player need his teammates to step up and make big plays.

Lebron has made hundreds of fantastic plays to close games, offensively and defensively.

BigO and D-rock like this.
  7. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

What 'facts' are you referring to here exactly?

And of course everything has been about LeBron his entire career. He is arguably the greatest player to ever play the game of basketball. To assume he'll never have that spotlight is preposterous.

It's laughable, truly laughable you compare the player Dwight Howard, to the player LeBron James. I mean really, are you really drawing even one parallel between the two of them?

Remarkable that you can guarantee that about LeBron. Utterly remarkable.

I'm speechless actually.

RudyTBag likes this.
  8. Downtown Sniper

Reading his posts, I actually think he is.

D-rock likes this.
  9. elmotsangtt

elmotsangtt Member

Shavers

10. WeAllHateDallas

Nope, y’all just don’t know basketball.

11. WeAllHateDallas

Don’t let this distract you from the fact that HE QUIT on his team last night and HAS LOST SIX NBA FINALS.

The man is NOT A GOD, quit portraying him to be as such.

12. WeAllHateDallas

I honestly cannot wait until LeBron comes here and proves me right, no championships for Houston, the team gets worse and I get the last laugh.

This board proves why Houston is a bandwagon, front running city, unknowledgable sports fans, but when someone great is about to or is rumored to come to Houston, all of a sudden, they are interested.

13. c1utchfan925

c1utchfan925 Contributing Member

Woah calm down there buddy, let's all take a deep breath and not GENERALIZE ALL OF HOUSTON because you're agitated someone else can't understand your point of view.
    I've followed Houston sports from when we lost the Oilers to Tennessee, Texans draft Carr, Astros getting to the World Series with Beltran the first time and also winning with him the second time, when we actually had a hockey team and WNBA team, and when Francis/Mobley/Cato was the core for the Houston Rockets (sadly was too young and didn't want any more bruises to know my place). So please keep your comments to whomever it was you were having a conversation with. Thank you

PS: I think LeBron would be welcomed on any team he takes interest in. I doubt any team would really want to help out Houston acquire the cap space to sign him though.

RudyTBag likes this.
  14. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

I'd love to have a panel of NBA coaches listen to this guy talk about how much Lebron sucks. "Y'all just don't know basketball!"

:D Highly amusing.

15. WeAllHateDallas

Enjoy $100 per ticket next season in Row 16 of Section 418. You guys are complaining about attendance being garbage now, just wait till 95% of Houston can not afford to attend games next year because ticket prices have to go sky high to pay three max contract players.

c1utchfan925 likes this.
  16. WeAllHateDallas

Where did I ever say that “LeBron sucks”? Putting words in my mouth that were never said.

Another L for you.

17. WeAllHateDallas

18. Downtown Sniper

This Dallas melt down is like a car wreck. I can't look away

19. nomiz1987

nomiz1987 Member

So I’m looking for some new info on joe Johnson trade interest and find that it’s turned into a lebron debate, what?

Codman likes this.
  20. dfbreyes

dfbreyes Member

Lebron is a heck of a player. He's won championshps at Miami and Cleveland. He's an all-star. check all that.

But he's not a machine. He's getting old.

It's quite tempting to put all your eggs in one shot, trade for Lebron. I say hold off that idea. Don't go for Lebron.

The Rockets already have aging athletes like Nene, Chris Paul. Hold that idea there, of adding another veteran all-star.

Instead of signing any one of the old veterans(and having to trade away young and up-and-coming players), the Rockets' future should hinge on young guys like Clint Capela. Maybe trade for a high frst round draft pick.

#380 dfbreyes, Feb 4, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2018