1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Mutual Interest between Joe Johnson and Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Feb 2, 2018.

1. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

LMAO!!

D-rock and seeingredtx like this.
  2. WeAllHateDallas

Thank you.

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

read my post again...yeah, not a fan...Idgaf if u were waiting in line for Harden bobble heads

your hate for Lebron is childish, I’m done giving u attention

seeingredtx likes this.
  4. WeAllHateDallas

Block me too, pansy.

5. malakas

malakas Member

WHO CARES

Idgaf . No need to waste 4 pages on a weirdo.

DonKnock, Deuce, Vivi and 2 others like this.
  6. AkeemOlaDROwon

You prefer for the Rockets to not improve their chances to win a championship because of your personal dislike for someone else. That is a “Me over We” mentality because you’re allowing your hatred for a person blind you from what would clearly contribute to the greater good of the team. Obviously we are not players in the NBA. Your opinion is still evident of a “Me over We” mentality.
    The best prediction of future actions are previous actions. Lebron has consistently been able to make it to the championship nearly every year since when he joined Miami. He has done so with different stars and teams. That is a fact. You base your opinion off of what you don’t know is factual. Yes, there was the whole Lebron/Kyrie drama but there are only assumptions that come along with that. Only the people closely involved would actually know what exactly occurred and whom was mostly at fault for the disconnect. Allowing assumptions, personal issues, and opinions does not predict future behavior accurately. Known quantities and facts are much better to use. Lebron has been very successful playing basketball, multiple championships won, consistently able to get to the Finals, yet you think he will doom us based off of drama that may or may not have happened off the court?

HTM likes this.
  7. WeAllHateDallas

The EXACT MOMENT he ends up in Houston and puts the pen to the paper, I am STRONGLY ROOTING FOR FAILURE.

8. HTM

HTM Member

No real Rockets fan would root for the team to fail (unless tanking for the #1 pick).

Lebron might not be your cup of tea but he has never done anything seriously wrong to anyone else as far as we know. There is no good reason to hate him so much you’d abandon your team if he signed.

If we managed to sign Lebron our chances of winning an NBA championship would at least double immediately.

I desperately hope we get Lebron.

9. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Why are you guys still entertaining fecal matter that learned how to post on a bbs?

TheRocketfan likes this.
  10. WeAllHateDallas

This did it for me.

11. Spooner

Spooner Member

So if we get Lebron we get rid of you as well? That is almost too much win at once.

DonKnock, RedNation, D-rock and 3 others like this.
  12. WeAllHateDallas

Yep, for his entire tenure.

13. WeAllHateDallas

And many people here are complaining about ticket prices saying that they are too high, if LeBron lands in Houston, good luck scoring Brooklyn Nets or Atlanta Hawks tickets for under $100, Rockets fans.

More empty seats in an arena that is barely 65% capacity at tip-off, regardless of opponent.

hakeem94 likes this.
  14. brosef

brosef Member

This guy here.

15. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

All Lebron meant was:

16. Sean Dr34ms

Sean Dr34ms Member

Underrated comment.

17. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Lebron has "Chosen 1" tattooed on his own back, he had a SportsCenter Special to announce his free-agency and then says "loyalty in the NBA is a double standard", he talks trash about the league, hirings and firings of other teams, the president, and everything else on Twitter. He tries to construct rosters of cronies with minimal regard for franchise futures, and threatens to leave whenever things don't go his way. He coerces coaches and GMs out when he doesn't like them. He's had a free ticket punched to the finals every year by virtue of being in the Eastern Conference, is 33 and has played over 1000 games in the NBA.

In conclusion.... he is the best player in the NBA,..... AND.... the risk of acquiring him is not zero.

WeAllHateDallas likes this.
  18. WeAllHateDallas

100% TRUE.

BOOM.

BANG GOES THE DYNAMITE.

FINALLY, SOMEONE THAT ISN’T ANDREA BOCELLI TO THE FACTS.

EXACTLY WHY I DO NOT WANT HIM HERE.

DUDE IS A CANCER.

#278 WeAllHateDallas, Feb 2, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
    BigShasta likes this.
  19. threepointshot3

Favors is a big body who can defend the bigger forwards and centers in the league. Would love to get him

20. WeAllHateDallas

I don’t like the Rockets depth at PF & C right now.

I do agree that Favors would be a nice pickup as a backup to Capela and is a better option than Nene and Black.

Zhou isn’t anywhere near NBA ready so the Rockets need a couple of PF or someone that can either replace Ryan Anderson in the starting 5 or someone that can come off the bench and play most of the minutes whenever Ryan doesn’t have it, which most of the time this season, it’s been most nights.

threepointshot3 likes this.