1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Les Alexander has brought up a coaching change to Morey if things dont go as planned

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Nov 6, 2015.

1. rocketsmetalspd

Ok, but what about the addressing the much needed PF position on the team. Ever since Scola was let go the team has still not found a replacement. Will Rockets make a trade before the trading deadline to address the PF position?

2. Rox11

Rox11 Member

thank you
    [​IMG]

We really need a xs and os guy, and someone who has a strong presence

3. ballplayer

ballplayer Contributing Member

Calling in Mr. Thibs

4. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

McHale on the clock.

Me likey.

5. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Get to the shelter. Cyberx just dropped a bomb on us.

6. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

just like a light of a new day
    it hit me from out of the blue
    breaking me out of the spell i was in
    making all of my wishes come true

believe it or not
    i'm walking on air
    i never thought i could feel so free
    flying away on a wing and a prayer
    who could it be?
    believe it or not
    mario elieeeeeeeee

7. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Nice, McHale's days appear limited.

8. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/INCUBUSRATM/Funny%20pics%20and%20gifs/j*zz-in-my-pants.gif

9. Raven

Raven Member

If Les fired Morey, he'd be the laughingstock of the league, and Morey's phone would melt from all the owners contacting him with job offers, and not just the NBA, either.

10. bmd

bmd Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  11. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

See ya McHale! Don't let the door hit ya!

12. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

When was the last time this guy was right about anything? IMO just throws things to the wall and hope it sticks. Bleh

13. marky :)

marky :) Member

No no no sir. You must of gotten cyberx confused with Basketballholic. That's the guy you are referring to.

14. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Maybe. But I'm pretty sure that ain't happening. They beat OKC and held on against Orlando. So 2-3 still isn't good, but it ain't much worse than some other expected playoff teams in the West(the Thunder and Grizzlies are both 3-3). And even if they flame out on this 2-game roadie and come home 2-5, the schedule gets pretty easy from that point on til the end of November and don't get too tough til late December.

Like it or not, McHale almost certainly survives through the All-Star Break and probably til the end of the season.

15. chandlerbang21

Get a coach that values team bball and ball movement more than harden ISO at top of key that ruins the offensive flow.

16. DunKingDanny

DunKingDanny Contributing Member

I have a lot to say about this but I'm going to wait until this thread really gets going. Say maybe page 300... :grin:

All jokes aside I agree with Les. He's been open to spending the money and we now have a good enough team to contend for a title. This slow start would kinda tick me off too if I was the owner. I think they'll get it together but it's good to know that changes will be made if this team is underachieving.

17. KevinMchale

KevinMchale Member

To say the least......

18. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Great news! No more spinning wheels with this sub-par coach. The defending champs coaching change is what propelled them into a championship team. All the other contenders have MUCH better coaches then the Rox. So glad Les has expressed this to Morey. And as far as Morey is concerned, he needs to allow a real coach in here, not another puppet. This is going to take Morey laying his ego down....or he should be put on notice next by Alexander.

That being said, would love the Rox to defy odds and make it back to WCF and possibly the finals even if it saves McHale's job. Just feel it will be a TALL order under this current head coach though.

19. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

difference between Alexander & McNair. One demands a winning team & the other likes to be average and not hurt feelings.

20. MaxRider

MaxRider Member

i don't blame Les
    he paid a **** load of money this year
    i don't hate McHale
    i think he did a good job
    but for this team to move to the next step i feel we are better with Thibodeau
    i actually hope we failed this season so we can get Thibodeau before someone else does