1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sonic

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Drewdog, Jun 1, 2003.

1. Fatty FatBastard

Ahhhhhh.....

Apparently, y'all haven't tried the drive-thru part yet. There IS NO WINDOW!!!

You order at the box, and then pull up to your "spot". And the girl will still walk out, and hand deliver your order.

It is still every bit as awkward. Sorry to burst y'alls bubble.

2. Rocket Fan

Rocket Fan Member

fatty. the one by my house the drive thru was normal, then I get home for the summer from school and it now is where they walk out to your car.. I have no clue why?

3. Isabel

Isabel Member

Because they want tips, perhaps? :D

Oh, there is (or used to be) an indoor Sonic on Burnet road in Austin. Any of y'all been there recently? It used to work like any normal fast food restaurant. However, the last indoor Sonic I went to (in Buffalo, TX) was set up where you sit down at your table and push the button and have it brought to you, just like you were in your car. I don't get that. We had to start out at separate tables so we could pay for our food separately, then move when the food came. Maybe they wanted tips too. Oops. :D