1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Someone out there thinks we can get DWade...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ElDobleK, Aug 31, 2009.

1. kawaiitokowaii

i am for one a huge supporter of trying to get wade. i love tmac but i love my rockets more, wade is healthier, determined after all that talk about him being done after his injuries, he wants another title and if we can prove to him this season that the only thing missing in our line up is an all-star shooting guard *cough* and 15mil next year. i belive we have all the things required for him to come her. a playoff caliber team check. money check. most our players are young now check.
    if per say tmac recovers this year and plays like he used to. i still say we go for wade, and if he can sign him to cut tmac. no trade necessary. miami doesn't want tmac
    like i say
    in morey i trust