1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Some of y'all need to apologize to Sam...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mrjohn, Jan 19, 2012.

1. gah

gah Member

I know, my point was to dispute that's he is motivated solely because of the money. No doubt that contract was smart for Morey, but for Dalembert is not looking too smart because he is currently out-playing this year's salary and if he does, he will end-up locked up for next year for even less money. During an interview Morey made it sound like that second year was a controverted point during the negotiations, I'm glad Morey came up winning.

I have to admit that at first I said easy way out and good trade bait -in the Dampier vein- funny how he's looked more like Chandler, the upgrade Dallas got for that kind of contract, but at half the cost, I hope he remains a steal.

2. mrjohn

mrjohn Member

Thanks again Sam

3. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Samuel Dalembert makes Jordan Hill look like Hasheem Thabeet.

4. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

I appreciate Sam's effort, but he does not yet understand the defensive sets the Rockets are trying to run. That needs to improve for the Rockets to be decent playoff team.

5. zilches

zilches Member

5 pages deep and not a single apology.

6. ashishduh

ashishduh Contributing Member

I actually wonder if there's some truth to this statement. This season he hasn't look all that bad, especially if you compare it to last season. At least he gives effort and can rebound and contest shots like an actual NBA big man now.

7. ashishduh

ashishduh Contributing Member

The entire team doesn't understand the sets they're trying to run. I don't care because this team is 16 games into this regime. It will come.